Chapter 4

I saw him here at he's desk.He looked so handsome as always. I was mad at him but why did he look so damn good?

He smiled at me. I just ignored him. We got our work and thats all I did,the work and nothing else. Every one was so quite. Just working. I could feel him staring at me. The bell rang. Thank god. I just wanted to go home and sleep. Not think about any thing. I immediately got up and went to my locker. I didn't look back. Next thing I knew he stopped by my locker.

"Hi!"

"Hi"

"Are you mad at me?you didn't

answer my text on Saturday"

"yeah kinda but what so you care. Go with your Lucy"

" are you mad at me because of prom?"

"Yes and so much more. Just leave me alone. I thought you were different. I thought you actually liked me and had feelings for me but i guess I was wrong"

"Andrea it's not like that. I do care for you. I like you. When I'm with you I feel like myself. I've told you things that not even my friends know. I really like you. We are so different and a like at the same time. My last class is my favorite because I get to see you. How hard you try in the class and when I can feel you staring at me. It drives me crazy. I want us to be more I really do. But for prom i had to ask her. My mom made me because our families know eachother and stuff. I really didn't want to take her but it wasn't my choice. I wanted to take you. So everyone could see that I love you and that you are mine. I'm sorry for not telling you this. I should've. I hope you can forgive me. Please do."

I could've believe everything he was telling me. I've been waiting since the day I met him to her him say this. It feels like a dream. I looked into he's beautiful green eyes! They were getting watery.

"Harry...I..I love you too! Since the first day I saw you. With your big smile and gorgeous blue eyes. You mad everyone laugh and that's what I love the most about you. How funny you are. As we started to talk I fell in love with you. I forgive you louis.you have my heart"

He reached for my cheek and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. He's lips were so pink and soft.

It was so nice to say that he was finally mine. He was my first boyfriend and I was he's. We were each others first and that will always be special. We had amazing moments together. Watching football together was always fun. We would scream at the tv and swear. We would talk about each other's teams and favorite players I loved that. I even taught him how to dance a little. It was so funny but unfortunately I had to end everything. I was diagnosed with a disease. I knew all along about it since the day I met him. The doctors had said that I was going to die soon. None of my friends knew only my family. I just wanted to be a normal senior girl. Have fun and have a boyfriend. I wanted to enjoy my last few months being happy.