Chapter 5

I broke up with him. I told him that I had to because I was moving and I knew that the long distance would not work. I told him that he should be happy and find someone else. He didn't believe it. He wanted to do the long distance but I said we couldn't. I gave him one last kiss on the lips enjoying it to the fullest,staring into he's beautiful blue eyes for the last time. Knowing that my time with him was the best of my life and I will never forget it. When my times come I will always look after him from above.

He would call me,text me every single day. I wouldn't answer. I wanted him to forget about me. To move on.I didn't want him to suffer.

I had been in the hospital for a few weeks now. My friends would come and visit me when they could. It had been months since I had last seen those gorgeous blue eyes.There wasn't one day when I didn't think about him. What he was doing. How he felt. If he had moved on. That's all I did think about him.He made me happy even if I wasn't with him.

It was Friday around 3pm. One of my best friends Jasmine had come and visited me. She always made me laugh. Always a good time when I was with her.

"Hey Andy"

"Hey Jaz"

"How are you feeling today?"

"Same as always like shit,but whatever you get use to it.How was your day. Tell me"

"Damn that sucks girl!we should have a girls night out one of these days. Talk,watch movies,sing and dance like we use to remember? Anyways. My day was okay I guess. I went to the mall with the girls to go eat and just walk around you know like we did every Friday. So we were just walking and talking and we saw Harry. He was alone just walking and well he saw us. He came up to us and asked about you"

"And what did you girls tell him when he asked?"

"Uhm well we told him that you were in town and that you got sick and.."

"WHAT!! Why did you tell him that. I don't want him to see me like this."

"He looked so sad. He's eyes had dark circles and were red. He looked miserable. All he wants is to see you again Andy. He really does love you. He's in love with you and always will be"

"But Jaz I don't want him to suffer and see me like this. I look so ugly and I'm probably going to die soon"

"Andy we kinda told him that you were here at this hospital and he's going to come see you later today"

"Oh my god Jaz! You girls ugh! I..I don't,it's just,he. Once he sees me like this he's only going to feel bad for me and I don't want that."

"Andy everything will be fine. I know you really want to see him. I know you miss him. And if what the doctors say is true and you are going to die soon at least you get to see him one last time."

"You're right. There's nothing I can do anyways he's coming. Can you at least help me look better. Put some make up on me and do my hair. I don't want him to see me looking like shit!

"Of course Andy. I'll make you look beautiful as always you are."