Chapter 1

*Harry's POV*

It was a dark and damp night. I could hear the thunder coming from the clouds above me. I was perched on top of the graveyard wall searching for my next victim. I could see someone walking down past the graveyard, I licked my lips just as I  go ready to jump down.  "Boo" I heard as Alic came on the wall next to me, as usual not far behind him was Katie. I could tell they already had fed. I watched as I saw the person walk straight passed.  "Thanks a lot Alic" I hissed over. Soon we were joined by Sterling and Christy. "What you moaning for?" Christy asked, the blood running down from the corner of her mouth was a sign that she had also fed. "I was just about to feed until Alic came and distracted me" I replied. 

"Oh come on Harry it's not that bad you can still feed" Katie told me. 

"Yeah, look there's some more people coming down now" Sterling said pointing down the road to two girls. I watched them as they came closer.

I recognised one of the girls. Her name was Emma. "Come on Harry now's your chance" Katie said nudging me. I couldn't move. "Woo hoo" I heard behind me as Ashton pushed me off the wall towards Emma and her friend. 

I fell straight onto them. "OW!" she shouted. I quickly got up. "Sorry" I said getting up. Emma got up then helped her friend up. "Ruhma are you ok?" Emma asked her friend.  I could tell from what I could smell that she wasn't.

As I sniffed up the smell of the blood I could feel the monster I am rise to the surface, I didn't want to hurt either of them. "I have to go" I said to them and ran off.

I had to feed soon other wise I would go for them. I could hear some people coming, I knew they were drunk.  I watched as one of them left the group coming into the graveyard. This was the perfect opportunity. I watched her stumble around in her heels before she fell, at that point I made myself visible. She had also cut herself as I could smell the blood. "Need any help?" I asked her offering her my hand. She stumbled to her feet. "hehe thanks" she said. She was really drunk. 'She won't know what's happening to her' I thought to myself.

The smell of the blood was now getting too much for me to handle. With that I moved my mouth tp her neck and bit hard.

The blood tasted good as it always did. But as always I didn't know when to stop. I ended up draining her completely of her blood.

I heard Ashton's firmiliar laugh in the distance. "Wow Harry you drained her dry" Ashton said.

"That's another one" Shaila said looking at her body. "Harry's good at this stuff Shaila, he's the oldest out of all of us" Alic said to Shaila.

"Yeah he's a pro, he also loves his blood too" Sterling finished. I wiped the blood from my face. "Right what are we gunna do with her?" Katie said. "Well there's a lot of wolves round here in the woods, so I suppose we could put her in the woods" Christy suggested. We all nodded and took her body to the woods. We had to protect ourselves and our kind no matter what.

By the way if you havent guessed yet my name is Harry and I'm a vampire.