Chapter 2

*Emma's POV*

I heard my alarm go off as I lifted my head up from the covers.  "meh, have to go to school" I said as I crawled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. "Hello me" I said as I looked at my face in the mirror. No makeup on, Hair a mess, dark circles round my eyes. Attractive.  "Shower time" I said to myself as I turned the shower on.

***

"Refreshing" I said to myself as I left tge shower and went back to my room. "EMMA BREAKFAST!" my mu shouted. "Be down in a minute" I said. I quickly went to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a checkered shirt, I quickly put them on and ran downstairs. 

When I got downstairs I could smell pancakes. I hurried to the kitchen as I was starving, "Morning" my mum said to me. "Mournang" I replied with a mouthful of food.

As soon as I finshed I ran back upstairs to finish off my look. I dried and brushed through my hair and applied some makeup. After I had done I looked at my clock, 8:00. 'Great half an hour to get to school' I thought to myself. I looked round for my bag and keys. When I found them I quickly picked them up put on my leather jacket and headed for the door "Bye mum" I said as I left for school.