Chapter 4

*DING!*

I covered my ears as the bell went. 'great, lunchtime' I thought. I walked out of class whilst being pushed left right and center by jocks and freshmen, all I could smell around my was blood.You know that urge you get to suddenly kill everyone around you? Try having it everyday. Not being able to control my lust for blood was also a massive problem as I constantly tried to avoid everyone I could until I got to my car, where I had my stash of blood bags to help my craving so I don't kill anyone.

I managed to get out of the school's main doors and towards my car without killing anyone. I saw Alic and everyone all already waiting for me at my car. They all get the bus so can't always sneak a blood bag. "Come on Harry, I'm getting old here" Ashton said laughing.

"Was that suppose to be funny?" I asked him as I walked up to my car and opened to boot. "Ok you've got your food, now scram!" I said and they all moved away. It sounds harn I know but I have to be on my own when I feed I can't really do it infront of people. I picked up the bag of A+ blood and just stared at it, "Come on Harry it's either this or you get found out" I said to my self as I ripped off the top of the bag and began to drink from it.

"Well you've gone down in my estimations" I heard a voice say, I rolled my eyes.

"What do you what Carrie?" I hissed as I turned round.

"Well I saw that you were acting all suspicous at your car so I followed you and thought you could use some thing abit more.........lively?" She said. I gave her a confused look at first before she pulled one of the pretty drama club boys towards us. "Carrie what's going o-" He started but didn't finish as she bit hard into his neck. He was screaming, "Sssshhh, stop screaming everything's going to be ok" She said and bit into her wrist putting it up to his mouth. She contiued feeding for a while before she quickly pushed him away from her, blood all round her chin. "Come on Harry" She said walking up to me.

"Stay away Carrie" I said, I didn't want to expose myself.

"But it tastes so good directly from the vain, I know you want to Harry" She said, I looked at her angrily trying to to give in to what she was trying to do. "No one will find out, go on. You know you want to"  She said to me. I couldn't take this any longer, I moved over to the boy and bit into the other side of his neck. I fed for a while, I could feel him getting weaker I knew I was going to kill him. I looked over at Carrie and motioned her over. She immedieately caught on and rushed over biting into the bite mark she had already made on the other side of his neck. Within a few more minutes he was dead. Since Carrie had fed him her blood we knew he would wake up. We quickly picked him up and put him into my boot. I'd come for him later.

Me and Carrie looked over at each other. Even though I hate her I can't say that she wasn't hot, even though she had blood all over her chin. I don't know what came over me, probably my heightened emotions again. We were still staring at each other as I pulled her into me and started kissing her roughly.  We pulled away and suddenly moved towards the woods near school, because we could move quicker we got there in less time.

We ended up in the middle of the woods against a tree. We continued this little make out session for a while before I came back to reality and moved away. "Aw what's wrong Haz?" she asked me.

"Don't call me Haz and what the hell do you think your doing?" I said to her.

"Hey you kissed me first" She replied.

"I would never do that to a whore like you" I sassed to her.

"Well you did, and I know why" She started as she came closer to me. "Because deep down Harry darling, you still have the same feelings for me as you did all those years ago" She finished moving away from me.

"Later Styles" I heard her say as she left the woods.

"What the fuck Styles?" I said to myself as I began to make my way back to school.