Chapter 3

*Harry's POV*

"Time for another day of acting as an ordinary teenager" I said to myself as I drove my black audi into the car park of Kennedy park high school. As usual there were humans all over the place, luckily I had packed some blood bags to keep me going for the day.

I walked through the door and walked through the sea of hormonal living teenagers to get to my locker. I opened my locker when I heard laughing behind me, I ignored it as I usually do. Suddenly I got pushed into my locker, I truned round ready to rip someone's head off when I saw Ashton. "Urgh jesus Ashton" I said to him, "lighten up Harry mate" he told me. 'lighten up? seriously?' I thought to myself.

I could hear tones of whistles. The joy of having heightened hearing. I could tell who was coming. I watched as Carrie Smith came walking down the hall, boys whistling as she walked down.

Carrie was a vampire like me but was unbelievably hot. Not my cup of tea of course, well we did have a thing a few hundred years ago which caused me to become this monster but that's all the past now. I loathe her so much. "Hey Harry" she said walking up to me. "Fuck off Carrie" I replied. "Oooo harsh" she said with a sad look on her face. "Seriously dobtr you have little humans you could be messing with right now?" I asked her angrily. "I wanted to speak to you" she said puttong her hand on my chest. "Yeah? well I'm not interested so jog on" I told her. She shot me a look "fine then" she said walking off.

"Well that was fun" I heard Alic say as he came over. "hmm" Katie said, "I don't like her" Shaila said pulling a face.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" I heard Carrie shout from down the hall pushing people over left, right and centre. "Come on Ruhma let's leave this bitch to it" I heard a voice from down the corridor.  "It's them girls from last night" Alic said.

"Oh yeah it is" Ashton said.

I watched as Emma walked past me. Even though I was dead I knew that my heart was beating. "EMMA!" I shouted. Her head spun round, "I wanted to apologise to you both for last night" I said. I don't normally say sorry but I didn't want Emma to hate me. "It's fine don't worry about it" Ruhma said which made me smile.

I saw someone run up to Emma wrapping his arms around her waist, "hey gorgeous" he said to her. She smiled at him and turned round. I just looked at them and walked off. "What did he want?" I heard him ask her. "Oh nothing babe" she replied and kissed him. Seeing this hurt. Having heightened emotions sucks! "Harry are you alright mate?" Ashton asked him. "He has a crush on Emma" Christy said, I glared at her. "What I can tell these things" she replied. "Too bad she's with Finn" Sterling said. "Not helping" I said.

"Sorry just saying" Sterling said with his hands up. "Don't worry Harry it'll all be ok" Katie said.

"Yeah you don't a human like her anyway, not with how you are with your blood lust" Alic said. We all heard the bell go, it deafened us. "I suppose so, laters" I said heading off. "Laters" everyone replied as we moved through the the sea of sweaty teens all rushing to lessons.