Hero in disguise

Mikan was swinging from the thread of her loose shirt trying to reach the top of the cliff so she can climb up. The laugh of the giant filled the air as Mikan struggled to save herself from falling off the cliff. The thread was stretching and Mikan began to lose hope in saving herself when the thread came off and she fell but was quickly saved by a strange boy with a white cat mask.

Mikan: Nat-su-me...?

Boy: Haha. Just who do you think I am?

Mikan: Ah. Sorry, I thought you were my boyf-....my friend that's a boy.

Boy: Ahh, well my name is Hikaru. What's your name?

Mikan: Hikaru?

Hikaru: Yes.

Mikan: Well, my name is Mikan. I'm trying to get through this maze. Can you help me?

Hikaru: Well I can.

Mikan: Yay.

Hikaru: For a price of course.

Mikan: Huh?

Hikaru pinned Mikan against the ground with one of his hands holding her chin. Hikaru's kind smile suddenly turned to a wicked smirk.

Hikaru: My my. Well aren't you a cute one. Kind of makes me want to feel that skin under that ripped shirt of yours.

Mikan: Wha-? No, please don't. Hikaru...no...please

Hikaru: ( Hikaru came closer bringing his lips to my neck and sending a small breeze down my neck. ) Haha. Your so clueless. As if I'd n interested in a girl like you.

Hikaru stood up and began walking through the maze as he signaled me to follow him.

Mikan: Jerk.