Falling for my teacher ( Ashton Irwin fanfic )

Chapter one

I groaned at my alarm clock . I shut it off and quickly got out of bed and got dressed . I put on mascara , a bit of foundation and did my hair .

I walked across the hall to wake up my twin brother andrew . i sighed because im that lame sister and he the popular one yet i still hang out with them . i went in and woke him up .

" Andrew wake up "

he groaned and pulled the blanket over his face .

" Andrew seriously wake up or i'll pour a bucket of water on you "

He groaned and got up quickly

i walked out and went downstairs to eat some breakfast . than a couple minutes later andrew joined me . our parents are still asleep like they usually are . My phone vibrated in my pocket so i took it out . it was a text from jessica

From jessica

" Good morning bestfriend and i heard we got a new Language arts teacher "

To jessica

" Good morning bestfriend and no way "

i actually liked Mrs.Edwards she was really cool . Now i wonder who is gonna help with all the school activities since Mrs.Edwards did that .

" Daniella come on we need to go " andrew yelled that probably woke up our parents .

i grabbed my bag from the sofa and the keys from the key holder . I got in the drivers seat as andrew got in the passenger seat and we took off to school .

As we got there jessica was waiting for me so were Andrew's friends . we got out and walked up to our friends .

"Hey bestfriend " jessica said

"Hay gurl hay " i said giving her a huig and laughing at the same time . we went to the tables with the rest of the group . as we waited for the bell to ring anytime soon jessica and i went on instgram and took a picture . i put at school with la amiga . im really shocked cause we hit 100 likes on the photo it was pretty cool .

The bell rang and we all took off . we walked into language arts and sat in the back still having our conversation when the door slammed we all turned around and look to see who it was .

" Hello class I'm Mr.Irwin you new teacher "

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

so this is my first time writing a fanfic so could you guys give me feed back . Also chapter 2 will be up either tonight or tomorrow .