chapter 3

Sorry i haven't updated , i been lazy/busy .

------------------------------------------

*couple days ago *

     I woke up with a happy feeling and that's its Friday . i did my usual routine . Andrew was already up cause i could hear him talking on the phone . so i went downstairs to eat breakfast and ate it really fast . Andrew and i decided to leave early .

   couple minutes Jessica and the others pulled up in the parking lot . we walked over to the tables near the cafeteria . Jessica and i decided to pull out homework that we didn't finish , while everyone was talking about the dance i got bored and went on snapchat and took a picture of the group saying with these dorks and put it on my story .then the bell rang and we all  made our separate ways .

   Jessica , Andrew and i all made our way to the media center for language arts . Jessica and i were tweeting about things we usually update . when i bumped in to someone . 

" oh my god  I'm sorry " an unfamiliar voice said 

As he put his hand out to help me up 

"its no big deal it was my fault anyways " 

"I'm Luke hemmings by the way " 

i nodded in agreement 

" I'm Daniella but aren't you in most of my class " 

he nodded as we walked over to the computers .

 we all pulled out our projects and signed on to the computers . As we waited and just chilling  Mr.Irwin walks in looking horrible . he met my eyes when i gave him a questionable look  but i just looked away . 

 after everyone finished and turned in there projects. so  we had free time so i decided to look for a book while the others stayed in their seats . as i was in one of the  aisle i found a book i always wanted to read when i but my hand on the book someone else put there hand on the same book . 

"I'm sorry Mr.Irwin but you can read it " 

 he shock his head in disagreement 

" take it there's another copy somewhere  "

"are you su-" 

As Mr.Irwin pushes me against the wall and kisses me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is , hope you guys like it (: