chapter 2

" Hello class I'm  Mr. Irwin  your new teacher " 

     Mostly every girl started fixing their hair or their makeup . i told myself that i wouldn't fall for him yet the fact hes my teacher . He introduced himself  and  told us about where he came from . then the rest of the hour drag as Mr. Irwin talked about our book report that we were going to do . 

   I couldn't help myself so i started day dream about Mr .Irwin .  

    that name it had something to it i honestly don't know what it is but i have this feeling its gonna be penetrated in my mind . that moment he walked in his eyes met mine and i felt nothing but butterflies  in my stomach , something i've never felt before . its a feeling of adrenaline rushing through your blood  traveling through  your body entering your stomach  and creating  an explosion that no one can explain . 

  As i could take myself out of this day dream  i heard my name being called and i didn't happen to realize Mr.Irwin standing a few feet away . 

" Ms.Rodriguez what did i just say" 

 i looked at him as he already knew the answer  that i was going to say . 

" that's a no well i see you after class "    

   And right when he said that i got glares from every single  girl . I knew what they were  thinking they wanted that to happen to them . 

  the rest of the 15 minutes went by fast to know that i was waiting in my seat when the bell rang and everyone went out . i told Jessica that i would catch up with her later . i moved in front of his desk waiting for him to get off the phone . After he got off he sat down at his desk which i was standing in front of . 

 " i don't wanna be mean or anything but next time please pay attention " 

i nodded  in agreement 

 " because i don't wanna give you detention "  he said as we walked out of the class room 

i nodded and waved bye .

  After that the day past by really fast .  i stopped by my locker and put the books that  i didn't need . I go out into the parking lot and i see Mr .Irwin walking toward the car with his friends , he loosens his tie and looks up  at me and winked . 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 so this is chapter two , ill be updating soon  . Stay classy