4:The Denali's

Bella's POV

I open my eyes only to close it again.

Too bright.

I heard whispering around me.

I tried to open my eyes again.

As soon as I opened my eyes I was found here were four pairs of golden eyes around me.

Staring at me.

I shot up and backed up at the headboard of the bed.

"Hey Bella...shh...It's okay, it's okay it's just us." Tanya said.

I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding.

She came and held my hand and rubbed soothing circles on my hands. I slowly calm down.

"We are sorry. We didn't mean to scare you."

Taking yet another deep breath I tried to calm down.

"No it's okay. I was just taken by surprise that's all." They smiled at me.

"Bella this is my coven." Tanya said gesturing to all the people in the room.

"Hi Bella I am Kate" A tall blond hair woman said,

Her long blond hair was straight making it look longer than it already was.

Her eyes held warmth in them. Her long face was in a beautiful and could take any man's breath away.

She smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

"It's nice to meet you". I said and she nodded.

"Like wise." She said in a soft tone.

"Hi Bella I am Eleazar" the only male said.

He was tall, very tall.

His dark haired was in a mess like he had been running his hand in it a thousand times.

"This is my mate Carmen." He said and I smiled and nodded at them.

Carmen was radiant motherly vibes. Her soft smile said it all.

My voice caught up in my throat as I realized I was once again surrounded by the vampires.

The creatures that cannot be trusted...but I have to.

I have to get help from them or I don't know what will become of me and my baby.

What do I do now?

How can I tell them this?

Oh god please help me, please god.

"Bella, do you want something to eat?" Carmen asked in a motherly tone breaking me from my inner thoughts.

For a moment I was thinking about Esme. I shook my head to clear those thoughts.

"Yes please ". She smiled and led me to a small kitchen.

It had all the modern equipments and electronics.

I looked around at the wooden furnished kitchen.

"What I wanted to eat honey?" Carmen asked me.

I swallowed a lump formed in my throat.

The way she said it made me remind me of when me and Esme would spend time together.

She would always cook something for me and I always would look at her cooking and we would talk on and on about anything and everything.

"You okay Bella?" I was pulled out of my day dreaming by a soothing voice.

Carmen smiled as she wiped the traitor that fell down my eyes without my notice.

I smiled at her and nodded and I wiped the tears from other side of my face.

I looked down at my finger tips that were now wet with my salty tears.

"Here eat this." Carmen said as she set down a bowl of hot soup in front of me.

I smiled at her and took a spoon and took a bite.

The hot liquid felt good as it tumbled down my throat.

A sigh of satisfaction left my mouth.

Carmen smiled and I smiled back at her.

"It's really good." I said and her eyes softened.

After I finished my food, I freshen up and went downstairs to see everyone waiting for me.

They smiled at me when they saw me and I smiled back and sat on the sofa besides Tanya.

"Bella, Carlisle told us about you. But what are you doing here and why do you need our help?" Tanya asked me.

I looked at all their curious faces that were staring at me.

I grew more and more nervous.

"Tanya, I am in a big problem and want someone's help. But you have to listen to me carefully before you make any decision. I am not telling you to help me. I am requesting you. Okay will you listen to me because only you can help me please?"

She looked at everyone and they nodded their head at her.

Tanya looked at me and nodded.

I took a deep breath as I knew I would break down soon.

I began with how I and he met and then about us falling in love and him saving me from James then us making love at my birthday and how he left me and then finally how I came to the conclusion that I was pregnant. They were beyond shock to hear that.

Finally I end my story.

They all talked in whisperings and very fast for me to hear. Finally Tanya looked me with pitiful eyes and said, "We will help you, Bella."

I smiled at them and wrapped my arms around Tanya. She was shocked for a second but then wrapped her arms me. I was glad that I was now not alone.

Like it. Hate it. Love it.

Tell me in comments.