Suit

Summary: Tsuna is hit by the Ten-Year Bazooka and Reborn loses a hundred dollars because of a bet on the brunet.  

A/N: Okay. First of all, I know. I know I haven't published anything since, well, now. But this small one-shot can be represented by "I'm still alive!". 

If you still want a plausible excuse, it's that all my one-shot ideas somehow turns into story plots, so it's rather hard for me to write a one-shot that could be better as a story.

⋆⋆ 

"Dame-Tsuna.." Reborn hissed, angry and attempting not to kill the brunet, fingers twitching, composure lost a long time ago.

"No." Tsuna defiantly answered, not caring whether he would be killed or not for the response, glaring at the black and white suit laying on his bed. "No."

"Wear. It." Reborn ordered, Leon in his hand and transformed into a gun. Why the heck couldn't he get his student to wear the stupid suit!

"I don't wanna." Tsuna puffed his cheeks like a child and glared at Reborn. A student had just glared at the World's Greatest Hitman.

"It's only for a night, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn forced out, already imaging how he would bury the body. But, unfortunately, there was only Dying Will Bullets inside.

"It's ugly." Tsuna stuck out his tongue as he did so.

"You did it in the future." Reborn reminded, retaining some of his hidden composure, but the gun didn't move from his stubborn student.

"I did not!" Tsuna answered, and took a step back.

"Tsuna.." Reborn growled, not even bothering to use his nickname.

"No! First, you call me Dame-Tsuna, nobody calls me that! And now.. A suit?! No!" Tsuna yelled, and ran out the room, either angrily or excitedly to play with his Guardians, who had been watching the whole exchange in amusement, including Chrome and Hibari. By now, the Guardians had been dragged out of the room by the boy.

Stupid five-year-old from a parallel universe. Reborn thought.

Mukuro, who had stayed, let out his signature chuckle. "Kufufufufufu.. How amusing." He commented, smirking. Reborn turned the gun at him.

"Quiet."

Mukuro only laughed louder. "The World's Greatest Hitman couldn't even get a five-year-old to wear a suit, not even for a simple bet!"

"Shut. Up." Reborn answered, an aura that threatened to kill surrounded Mukuro.

"Kufufufu.." Mukuro said as he vanished.

That day, Reborn lost a hundred dollars.