Pangako Sa 'Yo

Now, this is as hard for me as it is for you readers reading. *takes a deep breath and let's it out*. This book has come to it's stopping point. It's come such a long way! Thanks to you guys for giving motivation to make chapters and not be a couch potato. I'd rather be a couch doughnut. Okay, hope you enjoy this last chapter!! And also don't forget the sequel --> Dolce Amore
***********************************************

Daddy had just called Uncle Bruce saying that one the people he was meeting with had hacked into Mommy's bank account and stole $9,000. So he wouldn't be back till 8 weeks from now.

"That guy is a meanie head like Uncle Carlos. But more mean." Destiny said. Ah, yes, Carlos. It seem that he was told by Hydra that if he betrayed his brother, Tony would give him all his power. But now as it is not true, he is training to be a SHIELD agent.

"Destiny don't say that about Uncle Carlos. You know that he's trying to be good now." Serena said back to her confused younger sister. The Avengers didn't know about young Jonathan Gustine Stark. So they cared for the girls as their own.

Around 7 o'clock

"I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Clint screamed as he danced around the Avengers and the two little girls. Natasha rolled her eyes and tripped the dancing bird.

*THUD*

"I hate you spider." Clint muffled through his face and the ground.

"Wow! What a coincidence! I hate you too birdbrain." Sam walked in with some sandwiches. He looked unamused. Pietro had sneaked out of the game while Clint made his winning move saying he was going to the bathroom.

"Where's Uncle Pietro?" Serena had asked, but no one heard her. She walked around the tower, looking in every room. Then she came down to one option, the roof.

She walked up the stairs and onto the roof. She had saw he Uncle Pietro curled up in a ball almost holding on to his head. She ran towards him, Gunshot? Head ache? Wound?

"Uncle Pietro? Why are you curled up into a ball like a tornado is about to hit?" She asked.

"Because....... I-i can't tell you." He said. She sat beside him, holding him close.

"Is it a flashback of something? Or those things that Daddy has when he's stressed?" She asked quietly, like saying it to a baby.

"Vell......."

FLASHBACK A LOT OF YEARS AGO

I was walked into the hut that was on the address on my phone. I knocked onto a the door. I held the flowers close to my chest, like I used to do with Angelica.

"Anthony, You are here." Angelica's mother said sadly. I tried to smile, but it was a sad smile. Angelic was the perfect women for me. For real! I proposed to her and everything!

So, we were at our wedding, no Avengers, no Pepper, just Filipino's. Angelic was a Filipino teacher, a lot of kids loved her. Anyways, we had said our vows, and put on our rings.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest had said. I lifted the vail over her head, and went in to kiss her before,

*POW*

I heard a gun shot! And no one was shot, not me. But Angelica was.

"T-t-Tony." She said before falling to the ground. I rushed by her side and shouted for someone to call on ambulance.

"No, Tony. It'll be to late." She paused. "I had a baby not to long ago. Her name is Serena Rose Amore Stark. She's your daughter. Please take care of he~" She couldn't speak. I poured my eyes out. My only true love, not just a one night stand, died in front of my own eyes.

"I will. I promise Angelica." I said. I remembered she taught me to say something in Filipino once. "Pangako Sa 'Yo. (I promise you)".

"And that's vhat I had seen." Pietro said.

I'M NOT PEPPER'S DAUGHTER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!