Ch 1

Stilies POV

August and I have been together for about two months now and we have only kept our relationship mostly emotional. We kiss, hold hands, and cuddle but that's it for the physical part of our relationship. His pack has accepted me as Augusts mate and I'm now apparently the pack mom.

Plus I found out August is immortal because his mom was a vampire, he doesn't have to drank blood at all and acts nothing like one but gets to be immortal like one. He looks like he's in his late twenties but really he's close to being a hundred years old. He turns one hundred in ten months.

Right now the hole pack is in the living room watching Suicide Squad. In his pack there is a total of ten wolves, six vamps, one banshee, two witches, and now four hybrids.

Wolves: Lucy(beta), Ken(beta), Shawl(omega), Seth(omega), Alice(omega), Dan(beta), Jinx(omega), Ashley(omega), Fin(Beta), and Alex(beta).
Vampires: Scarlet, Alley, Spike, Dan, Amy, and Joe.
Banshees: Amber and Zoey.
Hybrids: August(alpha), Me(alphas mate), Tina(beta), Gena(beta).
Witches: Terra and Willow.

There all great to talk to and they all either call me mom or mommy, all except Spike. He doesn't talk much, but when he does he calls me Mother.

After the movie we all start to go to bed but the front door is kicked in. Looking over I repress a scream seeing Scott and Isaac. Shaking I get up and he noticed me. "Go away," I ordered but it came out as a plea as I whimpered in fear. "Not with out you," Scott growled walking in but couldn't get to me because my pack got up and got in his way. August in the very front. "Get out of my house and leave my mate alone!" He roared in his alpha voice making Scott and Isaac cower but Scott staid where he is. "I'll be back for you!" He shouted looking at me before he and Isaac ran off.

I felt light headed and passed out, before I could hit the ground a pair strong arms grabbed me. I saw August worried face before everything went dark.