Ch 5

Peters POV

After burning Scotts body I walked back to Stilies and comforted him. He clung to me and I saw Scotts mark fade away completely from his neck. "Stilies I have a proposition for you. If you allow me to mark you I will provide for you and your pups, but I won't mate you if you don't want to. I will just be here to help you out."

I watched him and he looked up at me hurt. "You won't force me to do anything right? No blackmail?" He asked still setting on my lap. "I promise I won't ever do that, all I want is to keep you safe." I coed as I gently began caressing his cheek. He closed his eyes leaning into my touch letting out a sound similar to a cats purr, God Stilies is more special then he knows. Apparently he is a breed of hybrid that can choice a mate and his mate will gain power when they mate. Scott knew this and forced him to be his mate, August knew as well and even admitted to Derek that he was tricking Stilies into being his mate.

"Before you answer I need to tell you something, you can choose who becomes your mate and that person will gain great powers. Scott forced you, and August had been trickling you. I want to be honest with you Stilies." I admitted.

Stilies jaw dropped and he looked at me hurt as he opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water. "Why aren't you doing what they did?" He finally asked being able to talk now.

"Stilies you are to nice and caring for me too do that to you, plus when I heard your pups hearts beat I knew I needed to protect them and you."

"Okay, but will it hurt as bad as when Scott marked me?" He asked now straddling my lap. "I will try and be gentle as possible, okay?" I asked and he nodded leaning his neck to the side so I now have easy access to it. Leaning in I take in his wonderful vanilla and pine tree scent before allowing my wolf out. I licked the crock of his neck before gently biting into his soft skin, I felt him tense up and whimper as I marked him but still tried to be as gentle as possible. Once I felt the mark was done I quickly but carefully pulled my teeth out of his skin.

Setting back I look down on my angel to see him panting with tears flowing from his eyes and a small bulge in his pants. This is one of the ways how the mark effects the sub werewolf. "Are you okay?" I asked after whipping away his tears then pulling him to rest against my chest.

"I'm fine, can I just have a few minutes alone?" He asked getting up trying to hide his desire. "Sure, if you need me I'll be down stairs. Get me if you need anything at all, okay?" I ask getting up and going to the door.

"Okay." He said as I hurry away so he can have privacy to...relieve him self.

Stilies POV

After Peter left I stripped down and went to the bathroom connected to this room and started the shower. Once in I tried to get rid of my erection but it only kept coming back as my entrance throbbed burning with the need to be entered. Giving up I dropped down and laid on the shower floor as I started fingering my hole so it would stop hurting but that didn't help for long.

Whimpering I finally got rid of my erection then cleaned up before getting out. I quickly put my clothes back on and headed down stairs with out my boots and leather chocker or cuffs. Only in my grey shirt, boxers, and black skinny jeans. Once down stairs I see Peter paying some chick who handed him three pizza boxes.

Ignoring it I go to the living room and set down on the large leather couch and turn on the tv. Listening to the delivery girl flirt with Peter I flip threw the channels as I feel jealous. Jealousy?

It's probably this dumb mate thing, it's not like I'm in love with him. I finally settled on a rerun of friends and my jealousy disappeared as I relaxed rubbing my baby bump. After a few minutes Peter walked in and set the pizza on the coffee table and I just ignored him as I was close to falling asleep. After I closed my eyes I felt Peter shaking me, groaning I set up smacking his hand away.

"What's wrong Stilies? Here eat some pizza. It's meat lovers," he said handing me a slice that I only refused and laid back down and curled up in the fetal position placing my hands on my baby bump while closing my eyes again.

"You need to eat, please just eat a little for the sake of your pups!" He begged and I set up and ate three pieces in silence as Peter stared at me worried. Once I finished I walked over to the other couch and curled back up and pulled the throw cover over me. I listened to Peter whimper as I ignored him as he tried to figure out what was wrong. "I'm just tired," I finally speak not wanting to hurt him anymore.

"It's only one thirty Stilies. You need to get up and move around, it's good for the pups that you stay active." Peter whimpered again pulling on my arm and nuzzling his head in my neck and I can smell the worry just rolling off him.

"I don't want to Peter," I whined pulling him down on top of me as I cuddled up against him as my wolf forced me to. "Is this what you want to do? Cuddle? We can cuddle for a few minutes but then you really need to get up." He stated moving so I'm now laying on his chest and he is on the couch. "Why can't we just stay like this?" I asked taking in his scent having to hold back a moan. He smells like cinnamon rolls and a forest, it makes me nuzzle my face into his warm neck. I can also smell his delicious blood. My vampire side comes out and I bolt away to the other side of the room in the blink of an eye. "Stay away," I ordered as my k9s extended into vampire fangs and my eyes change color. I look in the mirror above the couch Peter is on to see my eyes have changed again. There now neon pink with slits like a cats.

I look back at Peter as he gets up and started walking to me, I zoomed to the other side of the room feeling drained since I haven't had any blood in the past two days. Peter turned again and his eyes are red, once he got close I zoomed up stairs and hide in the attic where my scent was covered by the dust.

I listened closely hearing Peter run around screaming my name and ordering me to come out. Eventually he made it to the attic and I jumped out the window and land on the ground out side as my hunger grows stronger so I run into the woods losing sped as I grow even weaker.

Eventually I came out of the woods far away as my vampire instincts took over and I hunted down a victim. I ducked into a alley and waited for someone to walk by. Not long later I pulled in a blonde delivery girl, this is the girl who flirted with Peter!

Pulling here deeper into the alley I brake her neck so she won't scream then start to feed. Right after I finished her a drunk twenty year old guy stumbled near me. Snarling I do the same to him as I had the girl, once I was done with him I rushed back into the woods covered in blood. As I ran I could smell Peter so I sped up and went in the opposite way of his scent.