Ch 3

Scotts POV

It's been a few days since Stilies finally became mine again. Right now he is snuggled against me, completely nude, with my large alpha knot still in him. Stilies is so special, he doesn't even realize he can control who he has as a mate. I'm not his real mate but his body gives me power when we mate. I had successfully fucked all the memories of that August guy out of his mind, plus he's now carrying my pups! After I got him here he had fortunately went into his heat! I should have just knocked him up in the first place, but back then I was thinking with my dick and not my brain. Since I'm an alpha now he can get pregnant from me even if he's not in heat, so even with out it he would still be pregnant. But his heat made it easier to get him to forget about August. Plus the good and bad thing is my knot is now twice the size it was when I was a beta. So right now I'm stuck in Stilies poor very overly stretched ass.

Flash back to the first night back

I pulled up to the house I bought out deep in the woods. Picking up his sleeping body I carry him bridle style into the house. Um he is in heat, he must have just started! He smells amazing all the time but is even more delicious smelling in his heat.

Hurrying to our room I lay him on the king sized bed and strip him of his clothes. After waking him up I told him he's in heat again and asked if he wants to carry my pups still. "You'll get me pregnant?!" He squeals until I see him think about August and he goes silent as a tear slipped from one of his eyes.

"Yes I will, I can also make it so you stop hurting from him. I'll fuck the memories away," I whispered trailing kisses from his neck down to his furry naval. Following his happy trail I kissed to his limp member and up its small shaft up to the tip. I looked up at Stilies who was starting to pant as his member hardened half way in my hands. "May I?" I asked licking his tip wanting him to want this just as much as I do.

"As long as you be gentle with me, to be honest I haven't been touched at all down there since the night I left you..." He whispered the last part but I heard and smile happy that I'm the only person who has ever mated him and felt the power sex with him causes. I slowly took all of him into my mouth and sucked on him slowly and carefully wrapping my tongue around it. He is a decent size but not big so it is really easy to go all the way down on. It's only about five inches when fully erected like it is now.

I quickly got him to cum in my mouth and swallowed it all down before letting his now limp member fall from my mouth. "Feel better?" I asked getting a nod and whimper as a yes. Spreading his ass I eat him out slowly earning louder moans then when I had sucked on his erection. I kept going till he was nice and lubed up with my spit, pulling away caused him to whimper as his hole twitches in want. "What would you like me to do for you now my love?" I ask circling my pointer finger around his hole letting it slip in a little then pulled it out to circle the hole again. "Mate me please! I need to fell full, please..." He whispered out bucking his hips making one of my fingers slip in. Stilies moaned and tried getting more of my finger as lust clouds all his other thoughts.

I moved the finger in deeper and he started shaking as a moan came out of his beautiful mouth. I added two other fingers pumping all three in and out faster. He started panting and his member erected again. I started curling my fingers then scissoring his hole. He begged for more so I pulled out my fingers and set up to strip off my clothes.

Once done I spread his cheeks then slowly pushing my erection into him. Mine is much larger then his, I'm about eleven inches and three inches thick before my knot. My knot makes is seven inches thick now but before it was four inches.

"You are so tight! I missed this and you in general," I moaned once I was sheathed all the way to the hilt. Power flooded out of him into me in waves and I could see him glow a little as his power drained into me. Looking down on my angel I see his head thrown back moaning as he shock with pleasure.

End flash back

Smiling at the memory I dosed off but was awoken extremely early the next morning by Isaac shaking my shoulder. I pulled out of Stilies seeing as my knot was finally gone, I covered Stilies sleeping body then got up wrapping a sheet around my waist and taking Isaac to the kitchen downstairs so we can talk. Once there Isaac sat at the table and I put on a pot of coffee.

Turning back to him I raise an eyebrow as to ask what he wanted to tell me that required him to awake me so damn early. It's only six am on a Sunday! "Sorry to wake you so early Alpha, but August Starlet has arrived in town. He is at the Hale packs house for the time being."

"What has Peter said about what August has planned?" I asked getting out three coffee cups then walking over to Isaac and start making out with him. Peter is now my beta but is my spy in Derek's pack. "He said we all need to leave the country for a while. He booked everyone a ticked on a plane that leaves for the Netherlands in two hours. Do you want me to gather the others?" Isaac asked panting now standing after I pulled from the kiss. "Quickly, Stilies and I will meet you all at the airport in an hour and a half."

At this he left to go awake the rest of my pack. I have six other alpha hybrids from all over the country, I finish making the coffee and fill two cups and rush up to mine and Stilies room.

Then walk in and see him clean and putting on a pair of black skinny jeans, tight grey t-shirt, and a short red hooded zip up jacket. Walking to his side I give him his cup and he quickly downed it before throwing on a pair of black socks and his high hill black leather knee boots I bought him the day after I brought him here. The shoes and skinny jeans make him look even hotter, he has his hair styled over to the left in longish brown waves with the other side of his head now shaved. I had styled his hair last night for him and he showed his gratitude by giving me a blow job.

I sipped my coffee as he rolled up the sleeves of his hood to put on the black leather cuffs with silver spikes on that I bought him on along with his leather chocker. He sat and straddled my lap after I had finished my coffee and set it on the bed side table.

"What are we doing today? Can we leave the house? I haven't stepped a foot out of here since you brought me here," he whined giving me puppy dog eyes wrapping his arms around my neck as he bite his lip in a teasing manor.

"Actually we are, after I get ready we are going to meet the pack at the airport. We're all going on a trip," I stated placing my hands on his perfect round fat juicy ass. Huh now I'm hard again! Maybe we can have a quicky?

He must have smelt my arousal because he smirked and was now grinding his clothed ass on my large erection causing the sheet to come undone and fall off. "We need to leave in an hour.." I moaned gripping his hips in my hands.

"Then let's make this quick," he said pushing me back.