Ch 4

Stilies POV

After I pushed Scott back on the bed I got my clothes off quickly and folded them neatly leaving on my cuffs, socks, knee boots, and chocker. I slowly got back on his lap and lowered my ass onto his monster cock that puts mine to shame.

"Faster~" Scott moaned grabbing my hips to help speed me up. Moaning I tried my best but when I went down on his knot I got stuck and it's only half way swollen! "I'm stuck," I whimpered feeling like I'm being drained of energy as I was trying to move but was glued to him till the swelling finally goes down. As I wait I grind it around in me making it grow to full size and finally release into me.

After he cummed a few times his knot finally went away so I went to get up but Scott pulled me back. "Not yet, you're so warm around me love. Just let me enjoy this," I moaned and he started squeezing my ass then smacking it as I start to feel weak.

Scott POV

After our little fun time we got cleaned up and left in my truck, me feeling fully charged while Stilies stumbled around a little. I dressed in a pair of blues jeans, short sleeve black shirt, socks, and black combat boots. Stilies had put what he was wearing before back on plus his sun glasses.

The air port is a half hour away so I turned on the radio but Stilies turned it off again. "Hey, Scott, can I get my ears and nose pierced? Or do you think they would heal to quickly?" He asked laying down with his head in my lap.

"Maybe if you wear silver it won't heal," I suggest because I think he will look even hotter with piercings. "If you get piercings there are ones I want you to get. Belly button ring, nose ring, tongue ring, ear rings, snake bites, and your eyebrows pierced. You can also get more but you have to get the ones I listed!" I demanded as I started to imagine a pierced Stilies, fuck I'm hard now!

"You want me to take care of this?" He asked putting a hand over the large bulge in my pants. "Yeah," I whimpered and he got to work on my pants.

Stilies POV

Undoing his pants I pull out his monster erection and quickly go down on it. I chock on it but soon relax enough to give him a proper blow job, "Oh Stilies! Don't stop!" Scott ordered swerving the car a little before parking on the side of the rode.

He knotted quickly so I tried pulling away so it won't get stoke in my mouth but Scott pushed me all the way down on him as Scotts knot grew to its full size to big to get out of my mouth now. Fuck Scott!

Once his knot went down I swallowed all the cum and quickly got up and scooted away. I heard Scott apologize but refused to look at him since he knows how I feel about having his knot stoke in my mouth.

Soon he started driving again and cranked up the radio to cover the awkward silence. He reached over with one hand, still driving with the other, and pulled me back beside him and shoved the hand into my pants and boxers. "Stop Scott, I'm not in the mood." I snapped when he grabbed my small man hood and yanked his hand away and went back to the other side while fixing my clothes.

"I said sorry and when I tried making up for it you freak out, I can't win with you!" I growled after he finally pulled into the air port. Looking around I saw his pack and...August pack fighting.

Getting down I hide under the dashboard ashamed of what a huge slut I've been. I'm carrying the pups of a man who isn't even my fucking mate! Looking over at Scott I see him get out ordering me to drive out of the country to and call when I'm in Canada. Nodding I quickly start driving not looking back when I heard August screaming my name.

"I'm sorry!" I screamed knowing he heard me as I started sobbing as I floored it out of their. I'm doing this for my fathers free will and now my...pups. My poor pups.

I didn't stop except to gas up a few times before crossing the border and going to the safe house and calling Scott. In all it took two days to get there so when I called Scott was freaking out.

"Calm down Scott, I'm going to bed. I haven't slept since I left," I mumbled walking to the master bed room on the fourth floor. "I'll be there as soon as I can but Peter is on his way there, he will probably arrive by morning so order something to eat for you and our pups in you before you go to sleep."

"Okay," I say then hang up and order two meat lovers large pizzas and paying with the card. Once the food gets here I lock up the house and hurry upstairs with my food.

The next morning I wake up to see Peter eating a slice of my left over pizza laying beside me. "Hey Peter," I greet setting up and grabbing a slice with one hand on my extremely small baby bump. Scott said I should start showing even more soon since werewolf pregnancy only lasts four months.

"Stilies can I ask you a question?" Peter asked looking from me to my stomach. Nodding I grab another slice of pizza. "Who's pups are they? Scotts or August?"

"Scotts, me and August wanted to wait to mate so he never marked me. Scott marked me when I came back so I am no longer bound to August as his mate." I also started explain about my dad and other things and Peter pulled me on his lap when I started crying.

"Just let it all out," Peter said petting my hair. I eventually calmed down but that was when I heard four small heart beats and discovered I'm carrying four pups! "There is four!" I shouted turning to look at a confused Peter.

"Listen," I cheered putting one of his hands on my stomach. He smiled after a moment and hugged me congratulating me on my pups.

"I can't wait to give birth to see my pups," I exclaimed resting my head on his chest as I thought up baby names. "Stilies we need to-" Scott said coming in but paused clenching his jaw.

"Scott I'm-" he cut me off by smacking me. Peter growled putting me on the bed and pinning Scott to the wall. "You don't deserve him," Peter roared and I looked away hearing Scotts neck brake and Peter dragging his body out of the room.