Ch 6

Peters POV

I tracked Stilies scent for a few hours and kept finding dead bodies, so far it's only been six bodies but I'm getting worried. Finally I find him covered in blood hunched over a woman who is already dead as he drained her.

Once he finished and stood up I grabbed him before he could run again. He calmed down when he saw me, "Are you okay?" I asked and he just stared at me, actually at my neck. "Are you still hungry?" I asked him picking him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist nodding but tore his gaze from my neck to my eyes.

"Take me back home please, I need to see my dad." He whispered now running his blood stained hands threw my short hair. "Okay." I agree and he laid against me as I start running back to the house to get him clean then drive us back to America.

Time skip

Stilies POV

Once I was clean again and no longer hungry Peter and I got on a plane back to Beacon Hills. He called Derek once we arrived at my house after a three day travel from Canada. I ran in and hugged my dad as he was drinking a blood bag.

"Oh I missed you!" I shouted as he hugged me back. "Are you okay?" He asked after he finished the blood. "Kinda, here give me your hand!" I say and he does hesitating a little.

I pull up my shirt and placed his hand on my baby bump. "Do you hear or feel anything?" I asked and watched as a large smile spread across his face. "I'm pregnant with four babies," I cheered as he hugged me again.

"Who's the father?" He asked pulling back and I let him go stepping bad and looking at the floor. "Scott, he's dead now. He was the one who changed you," I whimpered putting my hands on my baby bump. I felt muscled arms wrap around me and smelt Peter causing me to relax.

"I killed him and now Stilies is my mate," he admitted and I turned in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. "He was using Stilies," Peter stated running his hands all over my back. "I have to go to work, take care of my son while I'm gone. And trust me I understand," dad said leaving and I remember the story he told me when I was little about what he did to get mom.

Pulling from Peter we go up to my room and I get out my photo album. Setting down I go threw it as Peter sets down by me. "What did he mean?"

"He killed the man my mom had been married to before they got together, he was abusive so my dad killed him. Here," I said pointing to a picture of my mom and her ex. Beside it is an article on it, they never found out it was my dad.

"Wait, she's pregnant in this photo? Does that mean?" I nod and close the book putting it back under my bed. "He was my biological father, but my true dad is the man who raised me and showed me nothing but love. But the thing is my biological dad wasn't human." I finally admitted after all the years of hiding it. I, myself, was never fully human. Peter seemed to tense a little at this and I laugh quietly.

"What was he?" He asked making me look at him. "He was a very powerful creature that skipped me, I was to weak as an infant for it to take full effect. He was a kitsuni, it's why I'm always worried. If its triggered I'll be taken over because I'm to weak to control it. It's just something that has laid dormant in my soul all these years."

Peter just stared for a while before hugging me. "I won't let anything take you over." He whispered in my ear. Smiling I leaned up to his lips and kissed him not thinking just going by what my wolf wants. Peter immediately kissed back pulling me so that I'm now straddling his lap.

Eventually he pulled from the kiss and went to my neck giving me a hicky. Moaning I got a instant hard on and started grinding against Peter to get some friction. He growled against my neck and grabbed my ass with his clawed hands. Groaning I dig my claws into his biceps as my fangs extended and I shifted into my hybrid form.

Peter finally pulled from my neck and removing his claws from my ass. I removed my claws from his biceps and cleaned them of his blood by sucking and licking them. The taste made me moan as my vamp side wants full control so he can drink from Peter.

Giving in a little I cut a line across Peters collar bone after yanking his shirt off. I lapped up the blood that trickled out with my tongue constantly moaning and grinding harder on Peter.

Peter pushed me down on my bed and started to dry humped me with our clothes preventing him from actually being able to mate me. The friction caused soon had me cumin in my pants, Peter was panting and nuzzling my neck as he picked up sped using more force as he continued till he cummed as well. When he looked at me his eyes held so many emotions I couldn't detect one from another. "Can I clean you up?" He asked moving his hands to rest on my inner thighs. Nodding I closed my eyes feeling him slowly move down my body finally reaching my zipper.

He carefully pulled off my pants, as he worked on my boxers I opened my eyes and looked down to see his eyes now red. He carefully pulled off my boxers and laid them beside me. As I watched he leaned down and licked me clean of all my cum. Once he was done he picked up my boxers and licked all my cum from them. "I'm going to take a shower to clean up, I'll be right back." He said reaching down and pecking my lips. "I can clean you," I say setting up and having him set back down.

"Your not ready for that yet, just lay down and get some sleep." He ordered getting up making me whimper but glad he doesn't want me to do anything I'm not truly ready for.

Taking off my shirt I crawl under the covers naked and take a nap.