Old friends new me

I had some friends , they meant the world to me they were my childhood friends we literally did everything together like literally everything, we've been through everything but time tore us apart in a bad way and people got between us and our personalities changed , we grew up we realize stuff we couldn't realize before ... we literally owned the word in our hands we used to not care about people or what they thought about us but somehow that all changed ... i miss them all i really do ... we still talk but not like we used to ... we used to stat with each other all the time ... my friends now are really amazing i love them a lot but still feel lonely ... i lost a person in my life ... i used to tell that person everything but after that person was gone I started to be very secretive I can't find the right person to talk to ... whenever i talk to someone i feel like they get me in a wrong way I don't feel comfortable telling people what's wrong with me ... i even stopped telling my close ones because they sometimes get me wrong ... i came to the conclusion that i am better off alone but, that's also a bad thing i can't keep everything inside me at the end of the day i am still a normal human being but i also can't let it all out i still didn't find the right person ... maybe I'll find that person one day or maybe I'll just keep my feelings for me forever and ever idk it's kinda complicated to me.