Super Natural Suicide

Luca

  Lying down in my bed at 6:00 am thinking about my best friend and how she left me. So much has happened since she left so many things I've found out and so many thingsni figured out. Darcy missed my 14th birthday, the girl I thought I "loved", and two biggest secrets ever. As I get up and pick up the blade and think to myself "maybe I don't have to cut myself today", then said "don't lie to yourself Luca". The blade slides against my skin like the way a person would slip amd slide when they went ice skating, a burning sensation as if holding ice cubes in the palms of your hands too long. The warm thick red, not just red but dark red like the flames in hell drip down my skin on my hand and the way it feels on my skin as if I'm not so alone as I thought. The blood is soaked up by the tissue and I start to get ready for school even though I dread every damn waking second of it.  As I walk to school I take a longer path knowing I'm late to school but I don't care. Wanting to drop dead where I am I as I pass a pond thinking to myself this is it I can end it all now. The mere thought of commiting suicide make me feel happy and alive inside, but then I think about Darcy and how I can't leave my best friend behind. Wanting to do it but I just sit at the pond and stare at my reflection with a smile, though I know deep down that I'm broken, lost,depressed and gone.