Luca

Running to the hospital as if my feet were on fire and when I get there my family and father are waiting. F*** here we go with the waiting. I'm panting hard and I'm dying and I can't see it says if I'm locked in a room suffocating. Everyone crying and I'm just mad as hell. The driver who started the crash is here and me seeing the f******* wasn't so pretty. He's sitting in a chair and I jump on him and the chair goes flying across the room and things got out of control. My fist pumping his face in and my sis and dropping the way your head throbs when you have a headache. The Dude's nose is gushing out with blood and I think it's broken my hands are covered in blood. Security guards come to pull me off to do it and it takes 5 products security guards to finally hold me down.

My Dad: Luca que paso con tu, ta loco?

Luca: Papa he is the reason mama is in this hospital.

My Dad: I dont give a damn

Luca: E que paso con mama

My Dad: Luca sit down

And I think to myself this is it.

My Dad: Luca they did all they could

Luca: Papa what are you trying to say?

My Dad: She's not here

Luca: Then where is she

My Dad: Luca she died

Luca: DONT LIE TO ME DAD!!!!

My Dad: Jo no mentrio! Ella muril!

I ran away

I'm in a dark alley alone now crying the wet hot salty tears running down my face and I can't stop. My mother is dead this can't f****** be happening to me she can't do this to my dad and I. I can hear the voices coming down the alley and I'm afraid its a gang. Lookey here boys we got fresh me and I can tell someone is packing. Someone punches me in my face and it looks like I have to fight my way out of this.