Darcy

My alarm goes off and scares the shit out of me and I fall out of my bed! Damn that hurt. I didn't even get any sleep last night I was waiting for Luca to finally reply to my message on kik that ass whole, why do I sound like I have feelings for him were just best friends. The thing is he was there the first time my father abused me and all the times after that, when my mom died he held me while I cried myself to sleep. Uggg why do I sound like I'm in love. While I'm getting ready I got a message. Finally Luca replied saying "sorry didn't talk to you yesterday I was just... doing stuff. So many questions wander through my head why is he lying what's he hiding? My dad called me down stair and when I get there I can tell he's been drinking AGAIN! Damn here comes another ass woping, why the fuck is he drinking?! BAM a smack across the face and I feel like some one is holding a hot plate against my face. BOOM a kick in my side and it feels like someone is stabbing me, and he tells me "your worthless and I hope you burn in hell". At least it wasn't as bad as when he beat me senseless and when I got back upstairs Luca kiked me and asked did it happen again? I didnt want to respond because I was afraid that I would break down and cry.