Luca

I finally replied to Darcy on kik but what I said was a lie, I wasn't "busy" it was just she couldn't know suicide was on my mind. She didn't reply it happened AGAIN her father abused her again and I wasn't there to protect her. What kind of friend am I? Walking into the school building is like setting myself up for more depression. Checking my kik before going through the metal detectors  and feel as if my heart has shriveled up the way a grape shrivels up into a raisin after being in the sun for too long. I'm suppose to be there for Darcy to protect her even if she's miles away from me. Even if its my fault she left. The security calls next so I step up and the alarm goes off. Fuck my pocket knife was still in  my jeans here comes another visit with the principal. Waiting in the office while they call my drunken mother to have yet ANOTHER meeting. My foster mother drinks all day and some days she drinks and others she drinks and gets high.  I wonder if she will come sober. Either way she doesn't care, but she's such a GREAT mother, yes I call her my mother. She provides for me, loves me and is always there when ever I need her, though I refuse to tell her I cut. Fuck this waiting shit, I bust open the door and ask what the fuck is going in?! Just dead silence and sad faces as if the main office just witnessed a dog getting hit by a car. Again I ask what the fuck is going on??

But they won't anwer me!