Chapter 3

"EXO? The number one band??" I replied with shock.

"Yes, is that a problem?"

I didn't know what to say. I was shocked, because EXO was the number one band in the industry. Also one of my favorite bands of all time. Finally I managed to get words out.

"no sir" I said while shaking my head

"well then let me show you where you will be working."

He got up from his chair and we walked out. He took me to a room that had light pink walls, with black shelfs to put clothes on, and there was sewing equipment and fabric. I didn't say anything, but I loved it.

After showing me my work place he took me to go meet the people I would be working with. They were all nice and treated me with respect, so I knew I was going to love my job here.

I went back to my work room so I can get use to being in there. I walked in and sat down in my chair. I sat there for a few seconds admiring everything in my new office room. I finally got up and I started sketching some new clothes ideas. I never had to think what would look good together it always just came to me. I started just drawing different pieces and it always turned out amazing. It was like god sent me this amazing gift and I'm so grateful to him every single day because this has always been my dream, since I could talk and walk. I always would wear my mom's clothes and shoes and would have a fashion show. I would always get told I would never grow up to be what I wanted to do later on in life, but I proved everyone wrong and became what I always wanted to be and do.

Now I'm here working for SM, and that's a huge accomplishment.

Being here in SM for just a few minutes already made me think working here would be amazing and I would love it. People kept walking in and handing me sketches to turn into a real life outfit and I didn't mind that I was busy on my first day, because I always liked being kept working. I took it as that my work was good and that's why people would always ask me. Well also it's my job, but it was my motivation. I kept working and working, I would get every sketch done.

I got a call from one of my co workers and she told me if I could take the pink dress I had made to one of the idols that SM managed, I told her I would do it.

I got up and walked out, but there was a problem....I didn't know what room it was. I was pretty sure she asked me because I wouldn't be far from the room, so I walked down the hall and asking everyone if it was this room, but everyone said no. I kept looking, I was not going to give up.

Someone finally told me it was room 178. I was so thankful someone told me which room it was. I headed to the 3 floor, still lost because the building had so many rooms. I walked down the hall passing every room to finally have reached room 178.

I walked in and there was a girl there. She was around 5'7" inches tall. She had light brown hair that went to above her shoulders. Her tan skinned glowed so beautifully. She had these sweet dark brown rounded eyes. She wore this beautifully designed outfit, as if she was getting ready for a photoshoot. It was a white sleeveless crop top with and white long flowy skirt. At first I didn't recognize her, but then I remembered seeing her once as Sohee's lock screen.

*FLASHBACK - 2 YEARS*

        I had came back home from visiting my mother. When I had walked in, I found Sohee on the couch watching Dragon Ball.

"Hey, Hoe, I'm home."

"Hii, How was your visit home?"

"Well, my brothers were causing chaos like usual....soooo great."

"oof. How's Kibum by the way?"

"Well he said he misses you-" I was interrupted by an excited Sohee.

"WAIT REAALLY??"

"No."

I could see the happiness leave her body. All her hopes and dream died in that second. Then followed the ultimate death stare.

"Listen, Sohee, don't kill me."

"You...are...no...longer...my...best...friend"

"You love me"

"Not right now. You just can't do that. You know I like your brother. "

"Well, I can do it."

Sohee turned back to face the TV and ignored me. I sat down beside her and stared her down till she decided to love me again. She didn't take a second to acknowledge that my presence was there.

She picked up her phone and I could see a girl as her lock screen.

"Who's that??"

She said nothing.

"I'll order you pizza."

"Alright. So she is from a girl group called Girls Generation or is also called SNSD. She is super funny and is an amazing dancer. She is almost like you, actually."

"Interesting.....I ship"

"Wait wat??"

*PRESENT*

"Miss?"

  The girl spoke and that's when I hadn't realized that had spaced out.

"I'm sorry, I got lost in thought. Here's your dress, ma'am"

"It's okay Miss...?"

"You can call me Baejin. Miss makes me seem old." I replied.

"Hello Baejin. Thank you for bringing the dress to me right away. Also, call me Sooyoung or Unnie or both. My friends can call me either."

"Oh. We just met, ma'am?"

"I know, but just by looking at you, I can tell we will be great friends."

   She said ending with a wink. She seemed very friendly.

"Okay, Unnie."

I gave her a big smile and then turned to leave.

I walked to the door and left. I started heading back to my room, while looking around the place because I haven't seen all of the building. There were so many sights and interesting things to see. Everywhere I looked I seen awards and pictures of bands they manage. Everyone seemed happy and seemed joyful. Everyone looked like a big family.

I kept walking while still looking around the place. I was so interested in what I was seeing that I wasn't looking where I was walking.

I had taken one more step before I had crashed into someone. I immediately started to apologize.

"I'm so sorry"

I looked up and I went into complete shock. I couldn't believe who it was...........it was Baekhyun from EXO.