Chapter 9

"Okay, ask" I said.

He looked down for a second and then looked back up at me

"Never mind" he said like he was kinda mad or just annoyed.

"Ask it Baekhyun." I shouted at him.

He looked at me with a stun look, because I shouted at him.

"Look it was stupid" he said.

" I don't care. Tell me!" I said.

"Alright fine.....do I....am I an asshole?" he said after a long pause.

"Yes but it's okay because that's who you are and people still hang out with you because they love you for you." I said without any hesitation.

"Oh....okay." He replied with an expression that looked like I hurt his feelings.

Then he looked up and started laughing and said,

"Your opinion doesn't matter anyways."

Why is it always when he sounds actually nice and I actually think he is nice and then he opened his mouth again and he's a dick.

We got to his car and we got in and he asked me where I leave so he could drop me off but I told him that my car why at work and he should just take me there.

He said, "No I'm taking you home so tell me where you leave so I can drop you off."

"Baekhyun just take me to work and I can drive myself." I stated.

"I'm taking you home. If you won't tell me where you live Ill just take you to my house." He replied with. I immediately shook my head and told him where I lived.

He drove and both of us stayed quiet. When we finally got there I got out without saying a word and he didn't say a word to me. I walked in and I was going to talk to Sohee but she was already asleep on the couch, I grabbed a blanket and covered her up.

I went to my room and started getting ready to bed. I took a quick showers and put my pajamas on. I wanted my hair to look good tomorrow so I braided my hair into many braids. I got into bed and just stared at the ceiling.

I was thinking and replaying tonight in my head. I snapped out of it once my phone started to ring. I looked over to my phone and I looked who it was and it was.....