Chapter 11

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I fully opened my eyes, looked in the mirror. I stared at myself for a moment.

I asked," what am I doing wrong? I think I'm pretty and I have a pretty great personality, but when I'm around Baekhyun I just think I'm the opposite."

He treats me like I'm ugly and makes it look like I did something to offend him. I don't get it what I'm doing wrong.

            I stopped myself because I heard Sohee getting up so I hurried and got in the shower. I sat there just letting the warm water run over my face and hair.

"Baejin, someone is at the door for you."

I heard from outside the door. He couldn't have got here that quick.

"Hurry!! You have been in there for almost an hour straight!"

Wait what. An hour!? I turned off the water and grabbed the towel and ran to my room and put on clothes. I rushed quickly to get dressed.

I put on my shoes and walked out of my room.

"Finally baejin. I have been waiting 15 minutes for you. What too you so long." Baekhyun said.

"I'm sorry I lost track of time. Let's go." I replied.

I pushed him out the door and closed the door behind us. I didn't want him seeing my house because it was probably like a piece of crap compared to his house.

We walked to his car and I seen him walking to the passenger side. I was confused and then I couldn't believe it what I was seeing. He opened the door for me, like a gentleman. I was surprised. I got in and he closed the door as well for me. What was this? Was it a parallel universe where Baekhyun is actually a gentleman. He went to the other side and got in. He started the car and we started driving off.

"Why did you open the door for me? Why are you being a gentleman? What do you want?" I asked in a surprised tone.

"I have always been a gentleman. Why is it so surprising?" He replied.

I said nothing and just said nevermind. I put my head down and scooted as much as I could toward the car door.

"Why are you so shy around me?" He asked.

"I'm not shy I just don't want to talk." I stated.

"Mmhm okay suree" he said.

I didn't say anything again and just looked down.

-

We got to the cafe and sat outside, because it was summer time and it felt great outside.

This time we didn't eat in silence we talked the whole time. He only made a few rude comments but the rest were actually nice.

-

We had arrived at the mall and I was confuse as to why we were here, but I realized that Baekhyun was a celebrity and he needed new clothes like every week.

I rolled my eyes, because it annoyed me that famous people could do this when people like me are struggling to even shop once a year.

-

We walked into a store and I just followed Baekhyun because I had no money to spend on clothes.

"Try this on."

I snapped my head over to his direction, but my head got covered with piece of clothing.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Go try this on. Simple sentence." He said while rolling his eyes.

"I don't want anything." I say in honesty.

All he did was look at me and I back at him.

Finally he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dressing room.

"Baekhyun, I said I didn't want anything."

"And does it look like I care."

"I'm not doing it." I stated and crossed my arms.

"Baejin, if you don't try it on then I will put it on you. Your choice."

"You're bluffing."

He sighed and then walked over to me and grabbed the outfit and out it on the rack.

He grabbed my arm and I pushed him off.

"Alright! I'll try it on."

Baekhyun left and closed the curtain behind him.

"Just letting you know this is abuse!"

I yelled before his feet were out of sight.