Chapter 18

-

A month has passed since Baekhyun has left on tour. 

He should be getting back soon. 

While he was gone I wanted to just have him with me. 

Once in awhile I would get a text from him telling me if we could talk when he got back. 

I never answered because I really didn't know if I wanted him in my life even as a friend. 

I did miss him everyday though and it made me so sad. 

Some days he took longer to send that message and I would be scared because I thought something happened but he always would send a text.

I wanted to call him so many times but I fought the urge too. 

I wanted to just hear his voice once but I couldn't. 

One month felt like a year when I didn't have Baekhyun here even if he was always insulting me.

 I never wanted to get out of bed, I wanted to just sleep in forever. 

I never missed someone this bad. 

I didn't understand though, how could I miss someone that is such a dick and is so fucking rude to me? 

He made me feel sad when he wasn't near me. 

He made miss him so much.

When he is gone it feels like someone stabbing my heart, it hurts. 

This whole time I tried to throw away those feelings but I couldn't, it got worst.

It got so bad that I didn't feel like talking anymore or doing anything. 

I laid in bed all day without getting up.

Sohee didn't ever try to come and try to get me up till one day at 2:15AM she woke me up. 

She told me to get my ass up and take a shower because we were going somewhere. 

I told her I didn't want to but she said something about meeting the boy she was talking to and I immediately got my ass up and took a shower.

-

When we got to the train I started asking questions about him. 

"So, about this guy you met online, what if he's a murderer?" I said jokingly but I was serious.

I got closer to her. 

"Baejin, if he is, beat the leaving shit out of him if he kills me," she told me. 

She kept looking at her phone for some reason. 

"Oh, believe me, I will. Do you even know his name?" I asked, checking my phone to see if I have gotten a text from Baekhyun telling me he's back home, but nothing. 

"Yeah it's Hoseok..." 

I cut her off immediately because I knew that name!!! 

"Oh my god! Sohee! You have to be joking! You don't mean BTS's Hoseok right?! ARE YOU DATING HIM!? DID YOU TALK TO JIN OR TAEHYUNG?! DID YOU?!" I was shouting now because I needed to know!! 

I was grabbing her shoulders and shaking them because I needed answers!!! 

I needed answers because Sohee and I were obsessed with BTS back when we were kids. 

When I mean obsessed, I mean obsessed. 

I absolutely fell in love with Jin and Taehyung and she fell hard for J-Hope.

She wasn't answering me. 

I kept looking at her and putting my hands on her throat to get an answer out of her. 

Finally, "Baejin, please calm. I don't think it is him, believe me, if I did I would've known a long time ago," she said. 

She took my hands off her throat. 

I was so disappointed, because I really wanted it to be him.

We arrived at our hotel at 7 AM, because I lost Sohee at the station, and I some how ended up breaking my suit case like I break everything.  

I went back to get a new suitcase.

Then we got lost for, I think, a hour until someone helped us out. 

We finally got to our hotel and we both passed out. 

When we woke up it was 8 PM. 

We decided to watch criminal minds and Pretty Little Liars until the sun rose and was shining in our hotel window.

I looked at my phone and I seen messages from Baekhyun.

He told me he was back and that he really wanted to talk. 

I just ignored them like usual. 

Although, somehow, he found out where I was because Baekhyun came busting in the door.

Before I could say anything, he grabbed me causing me to scream because I didn't want to go with him and he came out of no where. 

He pulled me to the car and opened the door and told me to get in.

I did and he closed the door

He went to the other side and got in. 

He didn't turn the car on though. 

"Baejin, why didn't you answer me?" 

I looked away and said nothing. 

He grabbed my hand, "baejin!!" 

I jumped and I looked at him, "I'm sorry! I just didn't want to deal with you," I answered him. 

He sighed and said, "Well you can't ignore me now. I won't let you." 

He turned the car on and he took me to a restaurant.