chapter ten: two months later.

(nobody pov)

It been two months since Erik and Raven left,it two months since Emilia been in the coma.luke haven't been the same he been crying every night. Since she left the hospital.

Hank build breathing machine,for Emilia to keep her alive.charles her uncle regret, not telling her he actually do care for and her.everyday he read books to her.he even made her a birthday Cake for her eleventh birthday hoping she wake up from her coma.he also want to hold her and tell her how much he missing​ her. Life got very hard for him, losing his leg , losing his Moira,and afraid of losing his niece...

(Charles pov)

I look at Emilia, laying in the bed, sleeping, like sleeping beauty. I push her light blue hair out of her face.hank said, that her might stay like that forever due to the serum that Luke gave her.

Poor Luke,he blamed his self for what happened to her. He didn't know,he thought he was doing the right thing.He young,some young people make stupid choice......

( Luke pov)

Luke, you stay in your everyday,it like I never see you again, Alex said siting on Luke bed.

Alex, you don't understand she in a coma, I said breaking down in tears

She going be fine, Luke, Alex said.

(Nobody pov)

Charles made mansion into a school for mutant but letter closing it , due to Vietnam wars, his students get drafting , losing alex..... Charles been taking drugs that him sleep but also make him work, but he can't used his powers..

Moira mind was wipe by charles,because charles didnt want be in danger.brittany can now fly really well, she has a boyfriend name jake,hank doesnt even know about him.

Hank made suit for emilia,w.hen she wake up from her.it help her power too stay in one place.hank run some blood work on her.to make sure,she still heathy. But he discovered other ability...........