chapter nine: pain

( emilia pov)

I was now in my room packing my clothes that my uncle brought me in luggage.

I was about to walk out the bedroom door. But luke and Brittany stopped me.

Where did they came from.

What are you guys doing here, I said.

Well,we have too stay here, Brittany said.

Emilia, stop what you doing, because your uncle want you to stand. Luke said.

Luke, he doesn't want me, I said while breaking down in tears.

Emilia, don't say that, he does want you, he your uncle, luke said.

No he not,he never wanted be my uncle in the first place, i said trying get thru.

Emilia,your not leaving ,luke snapped.

Luke move out of the way,i said getting mad.

No,your staying here,emilia, brittany said while having her two hand on her hips.

Fine,if you guy wont let me leave ,i guess i dont have a choice to used my powers.

Emilia, i m very sorry,luke said while walking behind me.

I felt something prick my skin, and all of sudden i felt weak.

Luke,what did you do i said while feeling dizzy.

I have no choice,put this needle in you, it make you very sleepy,luke said grabbing me by shoulder. So i dont fall over.

Everything turn into a blur...

(Luke pov)

Luke,you didnt have to do that,brittany said while sitting on the bed where emilia laying on.

Britt,i had to do it,she was going used her power on us,and you know she cant really used her power well because of the serum. I said while looking at her.

Okay,but luke her hair is turn blue,brittany said looking worried.

Brittany,there nothing to be worried about. Her hair turn blue when her emotion are acting up. I said .

Luke, i know but she sleeping,her hair is only brown when she is sleeping,not blue. Brittany said looking at emilia.

Brittany,dont sweat it,it probadly nothing. I said looking at brittany worried face.

I going be back brittany ,keep a eye on emily for me.

She nodded

I walked out of emilia bedroom and head to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Then i heard bloodcurding screaming coming from emilia room,i drop the glass of water in my hand. And ran to emilia room.

Brittany was now holding now emilia who was now screaming in her sleep.her hair was full of sweat.

Emilia,calm down, i said while holding her down.

She eventually stop screaming but starting shaking like she was possessed by a demon.her mouth was now full of foam.

Luke,what was in the needle you gave her.brittany said while bursting in tears.

I dont know,i said with a worried tone.

Here, let me healed her , i said puting my hand on emilia forehead.

But it not working

It not working i cryed .