XXX

Smut

Lauren POV:

Baby Girl 😍💘: baby where are you 😩

Lauren: looking for parking princess

Baby Girl 😍💘: did you bring condoms?

Lauren: damn right 😏

Baby Girl 😍💘: well we're not gonna need them. I started the pill three days ago

Lauren: ON MY WAY UP!

Baby Girl 😍💘: yeah you and your dick

I rolled my eyes smiling and put my phone in my pocket and quickly made my way up to her floor when I found parking, knocking loudly when I got there. A few seconds later, she answered the door wearing nothing but a a white laced bra with a matching thong.

"Eager huh daddy?" She asked smirking.

"I haven't seen you in a week, of course I am." I said walking in and pushing her up against the door after I closed and locked it.

"Who's fault is that?"

"My stupid boss." I said groaning at the thought of my stupid boss and how she made me work late everyday.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think she made you stay late on purpose to try and get with you." She said and I gagged.

"Yeah that's never gonna happen."

"Good, because you're mine. And so is this." She said grabbing my hardening member through my pants.

"Fuck."

"Say it, say it's mine daddy."

"Shit, it's yours princess, only yours." I groan out and she smirks.

"It better be." She says before pulling my sweats down, and I unclip her bra. I pull my shirt over my head and unclip my bra as well, throwing it behind me.

I press my lips against hers as she starts palming me through her boxers and I grab her ass and give it a firm squeeze.

"Fuck baby, on your knees." I tell her and she quickly complies, I slowly pull my boxers down, my erection jutting out and hitting my stomach.

I grip the base and trace the head over her lips, leaving a trail of pre-cum coating them which she gladly licks up.

"Open." She opens her mouth and tries to take my dick in her mouth but I pull it away and she groans.

"Laur please." She says and I lightly slap her cheek with it.

"What did you call me?"

"D-daddy. I'm sorry." She corrects herself.

"You want daddy's cock baby girl?" I ask and she nods her head eagerly.