[1] a baby with wings

Key
( ) author's note
Y/N = your name

Hope you enjoy

This has no, i reapet NO ROMANCE IN THIS!!!!
You are a fucking baby jezz

(Also you are female, cause i dont know what boys are like if you want eny thing changed around just imagin it)

-_________________________________________________________________-

Several overwatch agents were exploring an abandoned laboratory. Mercy, Solider 76, Winston, and Genji.

Mercy walked in a large dark room with genji, they were about to leave until they heard crying. Mercy followed the crying only to find a white cribe with an baby in it. Mercy wondered why a infent was left here, until she picked it up.

The baby had wings attached to their back. Genji walked towards mercy looking at the baby as well. The baby had stopped crying while in mercy's arms. "What should we do Dr. Ziegler?" Genji asked.

"We'll take her back and see what we can do" mercy answered. The two walked to the west wing entrance meeting up with 76, and Winston. "Ah, mercy what did yo-, IS THAT A BABY?!" Winston asked really surprised.

76 walked towards mercy looking at the baby held in her arms. He was looking at the wings on her back.

"We can take her back to HQ train her, make her an part of overwatch! We cant take her to an orphanage, she wouldn't fit in, please 76." mercy asked, or even pleaded.

76 just looked at the healer, then at the sleeping baby in her arms. "Whats her name?" he asked "I'm not shore, but i think-" "Y/N" soldier 76 interrupted. After he said that everyone was surprised, 76 took Y/N out of mercy's arms, cradling her. The feeling of a baby in his arms made him feel, human.

"We'll take her back to HQ" 76 said looking or admiring her. As every one started to walk to the jet, and mercy knew now that Y/N now was going to do fine

*________________________________________________________________*

Hope you enjoyed ......
Bye

335 words