(2) the decision

*inhale*   here we go

~________________________________________________________________~

"All agents please come to the meeting room" The speaker phone called

As all the overwatch agents walked twords the meeting room they chatted about this and that. Reaper, who just rejoined overwatch(just roll with it k) grunted taking a seat in the most edge lordyest way possible. -_-

When every one got there hanzo was the first to talk. "Why have you called us here 76?" He asked. 76 looked at him and then at everyone. He sighed and mercy walked walked in holding Y/N, everyone gasped. Tracer was the first to freak out "OH MY GOD, MERCY IS THAT A BABY?! WHAT IS HER NAME?!" she rambled on and on having mercy stop her.

"Yes this is baby, me and Genji found her in the abandoned laboratory. 76 has agreed for us to take her in, raise her our own and train her" mercy explained. Y/N started struggling to get out of mercy's arms, mercy set her on the ground.

Y/N started to crawl around the table, everyone talking about what will happen to her, they all glancing to make sure she isn't doing anything bad. But something caught her eye, the darkest, most emo hum- demon thing (i dont no what the fuck reaper is!!) at the table. Y/N crawled to him. She started whining, wanting to be picked up by reaper.

Reaper noticed Y/N and looked at her, when he realised. She wanted the fuck up , so  he picked her up. She sat in his lap giggling for nothing.

0________________________________________________________________0

Hope you enjoyed

Leave ideas please... Im sorta out.
275 words