#7# shimada bros

Ok this is the real one
And in not dead

Sorry for not updating
Sooooooooooooo yeah I got the young genji skin in overwatch

..................

(Y/n) was put in the care of the two Shimada bros. Most of all the agents were assigned to a mission in kings row. And because Hanzo and Genji weren't needed for the mission so they had to watch (Y/n).

(Y/n) sat on the floor next to Hanzo while Genji was getting baby stuff out. Hanzo looked at her wings, and how they looked so pretty.  (Y/n) was staring at Hanzo's arm tattoo, with Hanzo not interacting with her a lot (y/n) had to learn who this person is.

"Brother! What is (y/n) doing?" Genji called.

"She is just staring at me, it is kinda weird." Hanzo responded

Genji walked in the room holding a bag of cookies, a (f/c) blanket and a stuffed piggy that Roadhog gave (y/n).

Genji picked (y/n) up and put the blanket Down and sat her on it. Then gave her the pig.

Hanzo looked at (y/n) as she cuddled with the pig. She then looked up at him, dropping the pig and crawled onto him putting her little baby hands on his tattoo.

The day was filled with tag, spider genji, plushies and both Hanzo and genji being ready to attack because they felt as if some one was watching them.

???? (Pov)
..............

I sat on the roof watching those two idiots fool around.

"Widow do you have the target?"
"Yes I do you idiot now can I shoot it?"
"NO!!! Of course not we need it!!"
"Fine I'm coming back"

........

Uggggg this is garbage the next chapter the reader will be 5