at the park _8_

6.64k views?!?!?! AWww thank you guys

Your 5 now
..........

(Y/n) pov

Im working on a bomb for mine and junkrats mission today, a few weeks ago I turned 5 but I couldn't leave home.

"Junkie! Junkie!  I finished my bomb!" I yelled across the base.

"Well alrighty birdy lets go!" junkie yelled back

As I ran to him I was picked up by someone. I looked at them and go kinda scared. It was American mask (solider 76) he took my bomb and put it in his pocket.

"Were are you going?" he asked

"On a mission with junkie and roadie to blow stuff up!!" I answered

"No you will not, go play with zenny or someone just stay away from junk rat, ok?" American mask asked putting me down.

"Ok." I said back feeling sad and more sad.

I walked off trying to find Jesse or zenny or genii and hansoup or daddy or mei or-"oof!!" I said landing on my butt.

"Are you all right child?" I heard a robo voice ask. I looked up to see "zenny!!!"

"Hello child" he said helping me up.

Zenny was always one of my best friends. "May he could take me to the park," I thought my wings fluffing up

''Hey can you take me to the park?!" I asked jumping up and down.

"Hmmm, I do not see why not, I will go grab some snacks." he said flouting away

"YES!!! Jesse! Were are you?!" I called

(McCree's pov)

I was shooting my gun when a little voice called my name. I went to our little (y/n), she was the cutest thing in our lives well mine.

"What do ya need darlin'?" I asked

"Me and zenny are going to the park!! I want you to come to!!" she yelled.

"well alrighty, get your cape." I said walking with her

(Time skip)

me, zennyata, and (y/n) came to the park. People gave us weird looks but that wasn't what was bothering me. I knew someone was watching us.

"Can I go play with the other kids?!" (y/n) asked looking at us with her cute eyes "Of course darlin'. Just keep your cape on ok?" I answered.

"Ok!!" and with that she ran off. I couldn't shake the feelin' off.

(Y/n) pov
I ran off to the castle were other kids played. I saw a group of boys and I ran words them.

.......
Sun sun