He did something bad

It was five months ago, well about five months ago. But I can remember it like it was yesterday. Every single last detail of it. The day, time, place and even what I was wearing including my underwear. Mainly because I havn't worn those clothes since it happened.

He was my ex boyfriend, we had been split up for about 2 years. But there was still something there, I didnt like to say there was though.

We met around 7, after I had sat round the table playing happy families. I walked down the street quite happily, thinking about what I was going to tell him. We had met quite often since we had broke up, and I liked it. Until that night. You no that feeling you get when you no somethings wrong but you dont no what? Well yer I had that, but I didnt no why and didnt really want to know since I was looking forward to meeting him again.

Halfway down the road and i received a text from him, "hey beautiful, im here where r u? cant wait to see you again xxx"

I loved getting these little messages from him, sometimes they were just ordinary, boring messages like 'how r u' but then there was those cute messages like 'missing you' then some weird messages when we were in school that said things like 'I see you' that freaked me out a bit cause I couldnt see him.

Anyway, I was nearly at the top of the road then and I looked up and saw him at the bus stop, soon a place that I came to fear.