Help me

"What about us" he shouted in my face. I was terrified but I knew I had to stay calm. I didnt know what to do, what to say. I wanted to say there never was an us but the words just didnt come out. What was going to happen to me?

I knew I shouldnt of gone. It was my fault he's this angry I should of waited for the right moment to tell him.

I tried to edge my way out of the bus stop, but he just stood in front of me not moving. I tried to push him out of the way, but his feet must of been glued to the floor because I couldnt move him.

I askeed him to move once more, but he gave me no answer.

"I'll text you later" I stammered and made my way to the other door, well I suppose you could call it a door. He moved quicker then the first time; he stood in front of the door again not letting me past. I turned about to make my way to the second exit when he grabbeed me from behind. He started to touch where a guy should never touch, all those places. I tried to shout or scream but nothing came out. Tears ran down my face, I couldnt stop crying. What was going to happen to me?

I kicked him right where it hurts, as hard as I could. I ran to the other exit just to see his face looking back at me. Those evil eyes staring dceep into my soul.

The next thing I knew he had hit me.

I couldnt belive what he had done, this guy said just an hour earlier that he loved me now he was hitting me. It didnt make sense nothing made sense. I started to run even though my feet were aching from my shoes, i kept on running. All the way to the top of my road never looking back I just kept running.

I stopped a few houses away from mine, turning round for the first time. I saw nothing exept the darkness of the night. I was planning to go home and call the police. I knew what to say to them.

I got home;banging the door shut a sign to my dad to say i was home, he shouted throught the door to me, asking me something or other. I forgot about ringing the police or even telling someone no one would believe me.