The questions.

Everyone wanted to know what had happened but I couldn't say. I was full of guilt as it was. I had a boyfriend, I loved him. Yes, we came from two different worlds and two different areas. But we weren't that different. Were we?

As soon as we arrived at school, Louise ran up to us as soon as we entered the gates.

'Wooh what the fuck happened to you got into a fight or summits?'

Chloe just looked at me, her eyes full of questions urging me to tell her what happened. She wouldn't believe me, her sister was his friend they practically fancied each other!

I didn't no who to tell, I couldn't tell a teacher, I couldn't tell my best friends the whole story, I could tell anyone. It was my fault. He hit me because I'm a slut it was my fault. He touched me because I flirted too much, heck I could flirt with a bloody goldfish if possible. But that's all I knew it was my fault. End off.

By Third period, there was rumours flying, I was being abused at home, I got into a fight, hit by a car. I didn't deny any of these because what could I tell them? The guy who I went with the guy who I fell for. My abuser. My lover.

Brad was like a brother to me. He was one of the people I didnt want to find out. To my family I could just say I got into a fight and thtey would believe me. They never really took much notice anyway, so what difference would it make if I gave them an explaination or not.

'What the hell has happened to you? And dont give me any crap about getting into a fight, dont even think of lying either. I can always tell when your lying!' I hated it when brad shouted in my face like this, he was so angry, how could I lie to him.

'Brad seriously calm down, i got into a fight last night thats it! Seriously, what did you think happened and all those rummers is bull anyway just ignore it. Thats what happened end off.'

'Jess seriously i dont believe a word of that yer maybe you got into a fight but who with? Was it archie?! Did he hit you? I fucking smash him up!'

I couldnt face it anymore, I couldnt be here, I had one lesson left that was it, then I can jsut forget about everthign school, Archie, life and him.