Chapter 5

Chapter Five – Tonight

Louis Point of View:

The wind rattled the window as I pulled its stiff corners back towards the wall. As soon as the window had been shut, the room became silent, no longer were the pictures on the wall flapping around like birds. I sighed, and moved towards my open laptop – pictures of me and Hannah lined the background, and I smiled – Hannah meant everything to me, no other girlfriend made me feel the way Hannah did. I clicked on the browser, and tapped into Google the club I wanted to book for my birthday. It was the first of December, and I knew tomorrow, everyone would be booking this club – Electra, one of the most well-known clubs in London. ‘Hi, yes id like to book Electra for the 24th of December, yes.. my names Louis Tomlinson.’ I said into the phone, confirming my booking I smiled, venue was organised. I was well known for organising the best parties for my birthday, and my 20th wouldn’t be an exception – I was going to throw the biggest bash, and I had a secret plan too. I was going to arrange it so Harry and Blue – would FINALLY get together. Harry liked her, she liked him – yet they were both insanely annoying and kept putting each other off.  I shut the lid of my laptop, and checked the time, 9pm – I wandered out of my room to see Harry sitting on the floor with pages of writing all around him. ‘What’s this man?’ I said, holding up one particularly long page. ‘School work, euh, it’s horrid, I need to go out dude’ Harry said, rubbing his face with his hand. I smiled, hoping he would say that ‘tomorrow? You me Hannah and Blue?’ I said, it was too late to go out now, and anyways, tomorrow would be fun.  Harry nodded, and started to put his papers away, tomorrow would be a Friday – my favourite day of the week. I shuffled over to the window, and looked out at the dark street – Blue’s and Hannah’s lights were on, and I could see them sitting having supper, this image reminded m that I was hungry too. I walked into the kitchen, and Harry being the better cook was frying some bacon. After a mouth wateringly good supper I stumbled into the shower, and then bed, my eyes were drooping shut.

Harrys Point of View:

Louis was in his room, no doubt fast asleep – taking this opportunity I flicked open my computer, pulling up the various sites I was looking at for his birthday. I wanted to buy him something personalised, something that meant a lot to him. I browsed endless sites, and just about to give up when I saw ‘number plates’ a spark flicked in my mind, and I tapped in the website. An hour later, I had paid and ordered a personalised number plate for Louis – LT11 BOX. I smiled and checked my emails; I had also invited a lot of people to Louis party, including some of our old friends. I wasn’t going to turn up without a date either, I didn’t want to be the only one sitting there alone, so I decided to sort that out later in the week. I turned the lights out, locked the door and then headed for my room, pulling the curtains across the window that shone a bright light from the street into my room – it was engulfed with darkness. I pulled off my clothes, and then hopped into my bed, pulling the sheet over me, I pulled at my iPod – plugging in I listened to Stevie Wonders, ironically wonderful voice.

I sat up quickly, my breathing out of sync and my heart racing, I had been in a night mare. The house was burning and I couldn’t get out, my room was locked, all I could hear was Louis screams. Thankfully I had woken up, and regaining my composure, I tiptoed out of my room, the sitting room was still dark, and Louis was still asleep, sighing I went back to bed. It was only 5am, rolling over I felt a sharp pain, id rolled onto my head phones, pulled the iPod out from under me, I placed it on the side. I lay there, my breathing heavy, as I tried to sleep again, I thought about Blue – her beautiful face, and then I thought about Sanne – who I knew would do me without question. Then my mind then flickered to Daisy, her beautiful golden hair that so often reminded me of the sun. She was such fun to be around, and so sweet; Daisy Miller was a friend from school, we laughed around together, and I knew if there was anyone I could take as a date to Louis party it would be her, so sighing as I thought about how to ask her, I eventually drifted off to sleep.