1

hi hi hello please read this. soooo i was scrolling through all my drafts of stories and i found this one, it's pretty much finished? i need to continue working on a couple more chapters but it pretty much done- i made this back when i was emo and OBSESSED with p!atd, tøp, fob, mcr etc etc so please excuse the cringeeee :(( i just wanted something to upload because i feel bad about getting writers block on some of my better stories. i'll try and update newer stories but until then- here thissss enjoy :)

Lucy's POV

Ugh... I silently groaned as I walked down the street to the Cafe. "You know it really sucks... Having to work at this dump." I said to myself Inside my mind as I fidgeted with my bracelet. I took out my phone and began to play some music.

"Help me polarize help me polarize help me down. Those stairs is where I'll be hiding all my problems."

I sang in my head. "The only thing I have to look forward to today is the cake I'm buying in the afternoon" I told myself. Today is my birthday. They didn't even offer me a day off at the Cafe. Which sucks.

As I arrived in the Cafe I got multiple cheerful "Good mornings" and "Happy Birthdays"

I set my stuff down inside the back and was greeted by my friend Levy who was also placing her stuff down.

"Hey" I say nonchalantly

"Hey! Happy Birthday Lu!" Levy says excitedly.

"Yep." I say as I remove my ear buds and place my phone in my pocket.

"You don't seem that excited... Why?" She says curiously and slightly confused.

"It's just another day." I say tying a apron around my waste.

"Oh well... We still have to do something!" She says happily.

"Eh... I'll have to pass. You can always celebrate my birthday without me. Just tell me how it goes tomorrow." I say as I put my bag in the cubby.

"Will do." She says leaving with a small smile. 

______________________________________

Just a few more hours and then... Cake!

As I think about the treat that awaits I see a extremely familiar face.

Natsu Dragneel.

I take a deep breath. "He's just a person. No different from the rest of us" Except for the fact that he's famous, and he just walked into the Cafe I work at. I took the cup of ice coffee and went to go bring it to the table and then...

*Splash*

"Woah, I'm really sorry." Natsu Dragneel.  Natsu Dragneel just apologized to me.

"No, no, it's my fault I should have been paying attention to where I was going" I say trying to play it off cool.

"Heh, let me take the blame. Your a pretty girl and my mom told me to treat them with respect. If that makes sense..." He said thinking about what he has said.

"I'll go get some napkins." I say rushing to the napkins.

I notice the guy that I was giving the coffee to leave the shop, now the only customer is Natsu.

"Here you go" I say as I hand him the napkins.

"Hey thanks, what's your name by the way?" He says with a small grin on his face.

"I'm Lucy" I say as wipe the coffee off my apron.

"I'm Natsu, it's nice to meet you even under these circumstances." He says with a toothy grin on his face.