6

Natsu POV

We all got in the car, Wendy sat in the front, and me and Lucy sat in the two back seats.

I don't want to just talk out in the open so I guess I'll text.

Me: This is really awkward sorry...

Lucy: No worries and yeah your dad is pretty terrifying...

Me: He isn't that bad it's just that he can I guess 'sense' something's going on between you and me.

Lucy: Does he know that you and Lissana broke up?

Me: I don't think so.

Lucy: You should probably tell him so he doesn't get the wrong idea.

Me: Yeah I know Ill tell him.

"So Natsu how are things with you and Lissana?" My dad brings up...

He's onto me.

Lucy: TELL HIM.

I look over at Lucy and stick my tongue out.

"Uhh... Fine." I say but I know my dads just not buying it.

"Yeah why didn't you bring her along with you?" My father questions more and more.

"Uhh well things aren't actually that great between us..."

Lucy: Good job I'm proud of you.

"What happened?" His teasing voice is starting to get on my nerves.

"I broke up with her." I say my face getting serious, meaning I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

Me and my dad don't get along great anymore. Ever since I said I didn't want to play basketball anymore things hadn't been going to well.

That was about 6 years ago.

Ever since then we both just can't be with each other for long periods of time.

______________________________________

At lunch my dad and Lucy talk a bunch, and it turns out they have a lot in common.

I think he may even like her more then Lissana.

We got back to my house and my dad had to got work. So it was me Luce, and Wendy.

"Wendy call me if you need anything I'm gonna hang out with Lucy in my old bedroom." I said as headed upstairs, Lucy followed close behind me.

"Wow Natsu you were a weeb." Lucy says as she looks at my various anime posters.

"Like your any better." I said as I sat down on my old twin bed.

"Hey I may love anime but I'm not as obsessed as you obviously were." She giggled softly.

God I love her so much. But how?

WE JUST MET!

*Beep*

Lisanna Strauss
@officiallisanna

Lisanna Strauss@officiallisanna