3

Lucy's POV

12:11. Me and Natsu were walking back to my house, where he would be staying tonight.

He told me it was because Lissana hasn't moved out yet and he doesn't want to see her.

When we arrive at my house. 12:20

"Wow Luce, your house is so cute!" Natsu said as he smiled and looked around.

"Thanks." I said as I took my converse off.

Natsu looked around my living room, looking at all of the posters until his eyes landed on the "Inner Sins" poster.

"So your a fan?" Natsu said with a teasing look.

"Yeah..." I said blushing and looking down at my Pokemon socks.

"What's you favorite song?" Natsu asked curiously.

(All of their "songs" are going to be ethier p!atd or tøp. And Natsu voice is like Brendon Uries.)

"Umm I like... Addict with a Pen and The piano knows something I don't know." I said as I walk towards the kitchen.

"Nice actually The piano knows something I don't know is probably one of my favorites to." He said smiling.

I just nod and I cut a piece of cake for myself.

"Lucy Tomorrow I actually have to go into the studio for a writing session, do you wanna come I'd love to hear your ideas." Natsu said happily as he looked in my direction.

"Are you sure I mean you guys are like professionals I wouldn't want to get in the way. I said as I waved my hands in front of my face.

"Don't worry you can come. Jellal brings his girlfriend everyday and they don't tend to care. Natsu says looking at me.

Jellal is the guitarist of the band. He's wicked good at playing. He has blue hair and dark green eyes he's also probably the most serious in the band.

Then there is Wade he plays drums, and as far as I know him and Natsu are really good friends. Wade is a ginger and he has blue eyes and pale skin like mine.

"Okay I'll come." I say taking another bite of my cake.

"Awesome so in the morning we have to go to my house and then to the studio." Natsu said as he laid on my couch.

"Okay I'm going to sleep if you need anything just help yourself." I say as I put my plate in the sink and walk to my bed room.

"Thanks Lucy" Natsu said as he sinked further into the couch.

|Morning|

6:00

I hopped out of my bed and into the bathroom where I washed my face and put on some light make up.

After that I walked back to my room and make my bed. I open my drawer and look for something to where.

I picked out a black, tight, crop top, some skinny jeans, and put on my short black converse. Then I put in my galaxy ear plugs and straightened my hair.

I walked out in the living room and saw Natsu on his phone laying on the couch.

"Morning Natsu" I said as I walked to the kitchen to get a water bottle.

"Hey Luce" Natsu said as he got up off the couch.

"Can we go to the Cafe before we go to my house?" He asks as he slips on his beaten black converse.

"Yeah sure, do you wanna go now so we have time to do everything?" I ask as I pick up my phone to check the time.

7:06