4

Lucy's POV

After just a little while of questions Natsu said 'that's all I need thanks' and then began typing on the computer.

"Lucy do you know how to play any instruments?" Natsu said to I assume start conversation.

"Actually I know how to play the piano and a acoustic guitar." I said blushing.

Natsu then handed me a sheet of paper and told me to play it on the guitar. So I did.

It was a really great 'tune' I guess.

"Thanks" He said as he began typing some more.

"Can I read what you have so far?" I asked and was hoping to receive a 'yeah sure' but I didn't.

"Nope you have to wait for it to come out." He said with a grin.

It's about 2:00 so me a Natsu have been here for hours and I'm starting to get bored.

I plugged in my ear buds and turned on some music to pass the time.

"I won't cut my beard and I won't change my hair. It grows like fancy flowers but it grows no where. My hair. My hair. If I could build my house just like the Trojan horse, I'd put a statue of myself upon the shelf of course. Of course. Of course."

Then I fell asleep on the wall.

I was shook awake by Natsu. But I wasn't really awake. Like I could barely see what was going on. I felt myself be lifted and put on the back of someone. But I couldn't really tell.

Cause I fell back asleep.

Natsu's POV

I put Lucy on my back and walked out of the studio.

Everyone had already left. It was around 5:00 and I have had a long day and I'm ready to kick back on Lucy's couch.

I get to Lucy's house and I bring Lucy to her bed room and lay her down on the bed.

I stare at her for a moment.

What's this feeling...

Love perhaps?

No it can't be that we just met yesterday.

You have never been in love so how would you know what it feels like?

What about Lissana? Didn't I love her?

If you loved her you would've had sex with her, Mr. Virgin.

Hey I just didn't want to see her like that.

You didn't even kiss her until 5 weeks into the relationship. Oh wait she was the one that kissed you.

You didn't love her.

So do you think that I love Lucy?

Yes, I know you love her.