2

Lucy's POV

I hopped up out of my seat and rushed for the bathroom. I quickly striped off all my clothes and jumped into the shower. I washed my short blonde hair and my skinny pale body.

I got out of the shower and rapped myself in a towel. Checking the time it was 6:03. I have roughly a hour.

I walked to my bed room and pulled out a pair of black ripped jeans, a dark blue slightly black t shirt, and socks. Then I put In my black ear plugs like the ones I had on before.

I put all of that on, checking the time 6:14.

I picked up my blow dryer and dried my hair.

So frizzy...

I can't go out in public like this. 6:22, I grabbed my straightener and very quickly straightened my hair.

 6:22, I grabbed my straightener and very quickly straightened my hair

After that... 6:37. I put on my grey beanie and black converse.

I quickly applied some mascara and... 6:45 + 7 minute walk to the Cafe = late Lucy.

I sprinted to the door and ran down the stairs.

6:49. Just 4 minutes.

6:53. 4 minutes pass and I'm still walking there.

6:55. I can see it from here.

7:00. Ok I made it just in time.

As I walk closer I see Natsu leaned against the wall of the Cafe on his phone.

"Hey Luce!" He says waving as he jogs over to me.

"Hey Natsu, where are your friends?" I ask curiously, wondering if they were his personal friends or band mates.

"Oh they aren't here yet I shot them a text telling them to meet us here" He says looking at the street besides him.

I nod my head and sit against the wall of the Cafe. Natsu joins me.

"Hey Lucy?" Natsu asked looking up in the sky as the sun sets.

"Hmm?"

"You know who I am right? Not to be snobby or anything." He says looking around cautiously.

"Yeah I know who you are, your Natsu Dragneel, a famous singer. But I don't think of you like that." I say smiling to myself.

"Now that I know you just the slightest bit better, I know you don't think of yourself like that so why should anyone else?" I say looking at him smiling.

"Thanks Luce, I think you and I are gonna get to be great friends." He smiles that toothy grin.

Then I hear voices approaching the Cafe.

"Juvia, we can't spend the whole night, buying 'romantic foods' and sitting at the top of the Ferris wheel."

"Aww but why not?"