WEEK EIGHT: NOMINATION CEREMONY

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: Lily was evicted 4-0 from the Big Brother house! After a long battle, Trey won the Head of Household competition! Omar, Kat and Kobe have a final three deal! Omar says he wants to win HOH next time and then separate Cyprus and Trey once and for all! Emily listens to their whole conversation and tells Trey and Cyprus the plan.

TONIGHT: Who will Trey nominate for eviction? All this and more on Big Brother!

DAY 72

*By the Pool*

Kat: "Hey, Trey!"

Kobe: "Hey, Trey! What's up?"

Trey: "Nothing much, how are you girls?"

Kobe: "Good!

Kat: "I'm good too."

Trey: "Let's all party tonight. I think Big Brother is giving us beer tonight."

Kat: "Sounds good!" 

Kobe: "Oo, Big Brother is spoiling us with alcohol again!"

DR: Trey: "Kat and Kobe don't even wanna to talk to me. Way to show who you are in an alliance with!"

*In the Lounge*

Cyprus: *whispers* "I know we got a final three deal, me, you and Trey. Who would you want Trey to nominate."

DR: Cyprus: "Of course I'm gonna lie and tell Omar our final three deal is still valid. Trying to play both sides of the house is hard but I think Trey and I got it."

Omar: *whispers* "Emily for sure."

Cyprus: *whispers* "Well, if we nominate her, we gotta backdoor her, you know? We all play in the veto."

Omar: *whispers* "That's true. So, Kat and Kobe gotta go up."

Cyprus: *whispers* "Mhm. Pawns, don't worry."

*In the New York room*

*Omar, Kat and Kobe are sitting together*

Omar: *whispers* "Cyprus said that Trey wants to backdoor Emily. Which is awesome."

Kobe: *whispers* "We need to just act like we aren't in a final three deal."

Kat: *whispers* "Right, I agree."

Omar: *whispers* "Cyprus said that Trey might put you two up as pawns, he is still figuring out the plan."

Kat: *whispers* "Sounds good."

DR: Kat: "I hope what Omar is saying is right and is gonna work out."

*By The Hot Tub*

Emily, Kat, Omar, Kobe, Cyprus and Trey all get in the hot tub and are drinking*

Kobe: "Turn up!"

Trey: "Turn up! Wooo!"

Cyprus: "Woooo!"

DR: Cyprus: "Hell yeah, Big Brother gives us the best alcohol, woo!"

DAY 73

*In the HOH room*

*Emily walks into the HOH room*

Cyprus: *whispers* "Hey what's up?"

Emily: *whispers* "Are you guys going to backdoor me?"

Cyprus: *whispers* "Hell no. We are just saying that so Omar doesn't think Kobe, Kat or himself are being targeted."

Trey: *whispers* "We has a final three deal with Omar since week three I think so he thinks it's still happening."

Emily: *whispers* "Okay, I'm just making sure. They keep talking about it, and it's awkward when I go in the room and they legit stop talking."

Trey: *whispers* "They are gonna loose their shit on eviction night."

*Emily giggles*

DR: Emily: "I am glad Cyprus and Trey want to work with me and take me to the end."

*In the Pantry*

*Kat and Omar are in there*

Kat: *whispers* "Are you sure that's the plan?"

Omar: *whispers* "I'm positive. I will talk to Trey and Cyprus after nominations."

Kat: *whispers* "Okay thanks."

DAY 74

*NOMINATION CEREMONY*

Trey: My responsibility as the head of household is to nominate two people for evicition."

Trey: "Hey everybody! It is time for the nomination ceremony."

*Everybody sits around the table*

*Trey walks in with the nomination box*

Trey: "This is the nomination ceremony. It is my responsibility as head of household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In my nomination box are the keys of the houseguests I'm nominating for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall."

The first houseguest I nominated is Kobe
The second houseguest I nominated is Kat

"I have nominated you, Kobe and you, Kat for eviction. We are getting near the end and we gotta make some moves. Nothing personal. I love you all very much. Good luck on the veto competition! This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

DR: Trey: "This veto competition is very important and Emily, Cyprus and I need to win it to keep the nominations the same."

DR: Kobe: "I really hope Omar wins the veto and saves one of us! So Emily can go on the block."

DR: Kat: "I hate being nominated! Ugh this sucks. But I still have the veto to win."

WHO WILL WIN THE POWER OF VETO? AND WILL IT BE USED TO SAVE TREY OR KOBE? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON BIG BROTHER!