Prologue

Hi, I'm Michelle. I ran away from home because ever since I got every power, I had no choice. It was either stay living at my house with my dad and brother and soon get discovered and get tested on for science, or run away from home. It was hard on me, but I learned to cope whether I liked it or not. It's positive in a way for me. I get to see different galaxies and universes and planets and what not... It's cool. I protect all galaxies and universes. It ain't easy I'll tell you that. It truly is fascinating, though. I enjoy traveling in my TARDIS, or just traveling by teleporting, or using "short cuts". I do get to see a lot of different worlds like Undertale or Eddsworld or whatever. I usually visit the ones I like most. I start to think that I may have too many crushes/senpai's like I swear (XD it's true :P) I love Jacksepticeye (YouTuber), Antisepticeye (Jack's counterpart), Sans (Undertale), Tom (Eddsworld), Edd (Eddsworld), Tord (Eddsworld), and probably a couple more that I can't think up of at the moment or time being. My favorite things to do is watch YouTube, play video games, sing, and draw. That's probably about it for me exept that I'm 14 years old and I am 4 feet 9 inches tall. I know. I'm small. Deal with it. Anyways, That's all about me.