JiminNoJams

"Jimin, you should propose her. It's been 15 years right ? She maybe like you too."

TaeHyung pat my shoulder while we're take a rest after practice.

"Why should I ? No way. She would maybe have a namchin now. By the way, she is your little sis. You're know her better."

TaeHyung knock my head.

"Yah pabo ! Because I'm her brother, that's why I know that she's have no namchin."

"It's ridiculous. She will thinks me crazy because liking her since she was 4 years old ! No way."

I'm sigh.

Time skipping ~

"Y/N ! Next week, oppa and Bangtans will have a concert in Seoul. You should come and watch us."

TaeHyung give VIP ticket and backstage pass to Y/N.

"Jinjja ? Gomawo oppa ! Finally, I didn't have to spend my money for you guys expensive ticket !"

Y/N hug TaeHyung.

"Jimin oppa ! Why you're look so gloomy ? Yah, cheer up !"

Y/N pull my shoulder using her shoulder.

"Y/N, next week is your birthday right ? What do you want for your birthday this year ?"

"Urm, dunno. I think don't want nothing. Hold on a sec, you guys concert is on my birthday right ?"

Both of Taehyung and me nod.

"Oh no ! It's been 3 years you guys didn't celebrate my birthday together.

Y/N pout.

"Urm how about we'll celebrate your birthday after our concert ?" 

I'm suggesting and she said yes.

The day of concert~

"Guys, how about she will say no and never talk to me again ? How about she will never see my face anymore ? How about she will .."

Suga hyung shut my mouth by his hand.

"Shut your mouth and relax. You're too negative. Cheer up bro !"

All the Bangtans relaxing me.

Urg, I need to relax my brain and get ready for our concert.

In five minutes the concert will start.

It's been 3 hours and our concert is about to the end.

"Army ! Today, our Mochi have something that he want to you guys know."

"Yes. But first, we should call our princess to come to the stage."

TaeHyung walk down from the stage and go to his sis. Then he brought her to the stage.

All the members give her to sit on the chair and stay back while the spotlight just on her.

I'm walk to her and kneel down.

"Maybe you're didn't know that I've never see you as a little sister. Yeah, maybe you're Taehyung's sister and my childhood friend. But, It's never be like that even I want to forget about my feeling to you. More I want to forget it, more I can't hold the feeling.

I'm take a deep breath and exhale it.

"Y/N, it's been 15 years that I like you and I don't want my feeling are going to be waste. Urm Y/N, would you marry me ?"

I'm hold the ring box and there's a diamond ring in there.

Y/N is silent.

I'm so nervous.

It's been 5 minutes that all of us keep silent.

Then Y/N stand up and

"YES ! OF COURSE IT'S YES !"

Y/N is crying.

I'm stand up and hug her.

The end~

A/N

SORRY FOR THIS BORING SHORT STORY. IT'S BEEN A WHILE RIGHT ? SO HOW WAS IT ? BTW, HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS 💕