Humble Beginnings

Hi, my name is Lelo. Lelo The Fox. I know what you're thinking, what do you mean by Fox? Well, it's been my nickname since 8th Grade, but I guess you know by now what's the truth. Yeah, I am a Human-Fox Hybrid. Weird, I know. Luckily I'm not the only one, my other friends also had some, "special" changes. Let's start at the beginning.

I had just started 8th Grade, my first year in high school. I was super excited of course. The first few weeks weren't as interesting, got to meet a bunch of new friends though, but the real fun started after the school hosted a Computer LAN. They host them at the end of every term. I thought (being the computer geek that I am) should join in. As soon as I got there, I was greeted by a guy named Richard. He was the same height as me, had short blonde hair, and wore this cool looking jacket and jeans. Both of us didn't know that many people, but we met Brian, Tristan and Kyle after we played a shooter game against each other.

Brian was almost doubled my length, which made sense because we later learned he was in 11th Grade. Long legs and arms, a little skinny too. Take his face away and give him a suit, he'll be the perfect Slenderman. Tristan was our length, rocking a mean goatee. Duck was taller than us, but shorter than Brian. After the LAN, we all started hanging out at lunch time. We all started gaining animal nicknames matching our personality. I was named "Fox" for being energetic. Richard was "Koala" for being lazy and quiet. Brian was "Llama", being so tall and loves talking. Tristan was named "Goat" for his goatee and his voice. Kyle was named Duck, he loves laughing and telling jokes.

Halloween came and we decided to host a Costume party, since "Trick Or Treating" isn't a thing where we live. I met Charlene, or She' as we call her.She was short, had long, brown hair and had a high pitched voice. She' got the nickname "Turtle", I don't know why though. We also met Anya, who was Charlene's best friend, and also Brian's girlfriend. The time of Richard's birthday party came for which we played paintball, but what happened at the after party changed our lives for better or worse.