Composure

Staring into the mirror has never been exactly fun, unless you have fox ears sticking out from your head, a long fuzzy tail, glowing yellow eyes and fangs. Let me just say how awesome a costume this would make for halloween, if it was a costume.

A blood curdling scream fills the house. I run into the kitchen to find Charlene sitting crouched on the table. Her hair is pure black, glowing green eyes, and a long black tail.

"Did you always have whiskers kitty?", I said jokingly.

"AREN'T YOU FREAKED OUT?!", she said. I think she's freaked out.

"Hmm, it's weird yeah, but kinda cool when you think about it.", I replied calmly.

Kyle walked into the kitchen to join us. He grew wings and glowing blue eyes, massive talons grew out from each finger.

"At least you don't look like a duck.", he said to Charlene.

Charlene hissed and pounced on Kyle. While they were fighting, Anya walked into the kitchen, almost sleepily.

"What's going on guys?", she said as she sat on the couch. She grew a long thin tail, tiny whiskers and big mouse ears.

Charlene started purring and looked straight at Anya, licking her lips. She pounced and chased Anya through the house.

Brian and Richard both came from outside. Richard had furry paws and short ears, plus a leaf in his mouth. Brian gained long ears and a short fuzzy tail. He had saliva sliding down his cheek.

"I found Richard asleep in the tree.", Brian said jokingly.

"At least I didn't spit at the mailbox.", he replied to Brian's comment, clearly popping a vein.

As they were walking in, She' and Anya came from the backyard and ran over Brian and Richard, chasing each other into the street.

"Okay this is cool and all, but how do we explain this to our parents?", I said whilst playing with my ears in the mirror.