Relentless.

*Revised Version!*

Carmen's POV.

I don't know how long I've been walking, but it feel like ages. Sophia whines from beside me that her feet hurt. I exhale deeply and offer a piggyback ride.

We've been out here all night, slept in a tree with Sophia last night, I actually didn't get a wink of sleep.

Sophia climbs on my back, and I continue walking.

"Can I touch it?" I hear a familiar voice say to my right. I look right and see Carl reaching out to touch a dear. A smile of reliefs spreads across my face, until I see a bigger man on the other side of deer about to shoot it. Panick shoots through me as my instincts take over.

I put Sophia down and run towards Carl as fast as i can.

I tackle Carl, right as l hear the gun shoot.

Numbness is all I feel. I shakily grab my wound, feeling blood pouring out.

"Carmen!" I hear someone yell.

A hand presses down on my wound, trying to stop the bleeding. My hand lays on top.

I gasp out for breath choking on the blood filling my mouth.

"Stay with me Carmen!" I feel myself getting picked up.

Carls terrified eyes stare at me from behind Shane.

All I see is blurrs, I can't make anyone out anymore.

Darkness consumes me, and It feels like I'm at peace finally. It doesnt hurt as bad as I would've thought.

It's a beautiful kind of pain.

~~~~~~Δ~~~~~~

Daryls POV.

God damn it!

Why did she have ta' run after that girl? She's been gone for a day along with Sophia. Carol hasnt stopped cryin.

Right now we were searching for em. Me, Carmal,Glenn, Andrea, Lori, and Carol.

Shane, Rick and Carl were also looking for them, but we split up.

Outta nowhere, we hear a gunshot. Carmal growls and Lori tenses up, damn that broad worries to much.

"What was that?" Lori worriedly asks.

"Its probably them just taking out a walker." Andrea says.

I shake my head "Nah they wouldn't use their guns for just one walker."

"Then what was that?!" Lori asks again.

I groan, already annoyed with her.

"It was probably nothing." Glenn concludes.

She finally shuts up, and we keep walking, searching for Carmen and Sophia.

Andrea screams as a walker topples her over, trying to take a bite out if her. I raise my crossbow, but before I can shoot it a machete slices its head off.

I look up shocked at the girl on a horse that killed the walker.

I'm not gonna lie, she was beautiful.

"Daryl? Is there a Daryl here?" She asks.

What the fuck? How does she know my name?

"Um that's me." I say.

"I need you to come with me, Carmen's been shot." She says in a hurry.

"What?" I yell.

"Carmen's been shot, come with me!" She says.