Meeting @AnonymousDTV

Colleens POV
I arrive at the park, thinking I'd made a mistake. "He could be some psychotic idiot and kidnap me!" I say to my self. Then I walked to the bench and sat down. Just then, I saw someone walk around the corner. I stood up excitedly. Then it was someone I never thought I'd see again, yet someone who I was happy to see. "Joshua!!" I say, walking to him. "Oh, hi Colleen..." He replies. "Are you okay? I wanted to kinda...apologise for divorcing you." I say. "Why'd you apologise now? You divorced me 2 years ago. A bit late now. I've moved on." He tells me. "Really? Who are you with?" I ask. "Nobody. But I'm moved on from you. You left me when you knew I needed you. But you didn't care." He says. "Joshua, I'm sorry. But I'm waiting for somebody." I say. "Who, me?" He smirks. "No...@anonymousDTV." I reply. Hold up. Shit. He's @anonymousDTV! Oh shit shit shit. "Josh. You're @anonymousdtv...Aren't you." I say, not as a question. "Whaaat? No..." He says, turning to run away. I turn him around so that he's facing me. I see his phone in his pocket. I make a quick move and grab it. I run toward the bench on the opposite side of the park. "COLLEEN MAE BALLINGER GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE....RIGHT NOW!!!" He shouts, running after I go onto his phone as I run. I find the app and click into it and it says: welcome back @AnonymousDTV. "AHAH! I knew I-" I shout as then I see a car drive towards and swerves into the park and I get hit. The last thing I hear is Josh. "COLLEEN!" He roared.

A/n: well, d.r.a.m.a!! Sorry I haven't posted in a week but that means there will be about 4-6 uploads today, December 18th. I'm getting my Xmas holidays on Thursday 22nd, so I'll be uploading everyday twice from that day till January 9th! And then I'll be going back to updates at the weekend. Hope you liked the chapter! Is Colleen dead? 😦😯😰😱😨 you'll soon find out!
                                          Thanks for reading, love you!!!!!- Katie ⭐️🎀😘